have you even ate a horse meat?

lol, me too, i never
-----
im in the irc
Last edited by Xipherion; Apr 12, 2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I eat pony meat not horse

You Know, My Dad Has Alot Off Contacts So He Knows A Farm Where They Raise Roosters... I love To Eat Chicken And Roosters Alwyas Has The Best Breast Meat, So Juciey And Tender... mmh... I Think We Will Have A Hole Rooster Today.. .Whit Chiken Stew As Precourse... Tastey... Mabey You Should Join? You Would Be An Excelent Snack After It <3
Last edited by GodlyGirl; Apr 12, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
lol

Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
You Know, My Dad Has Alot Off Contacts So He Knows A Farm Where They Raise Roosters... I love To Eat Chicken And Roosters Alwyas Has The Best Breast Meat, So Juciey And Tender... mmh... I Think We Will Have A Hole Rooster Today.. .Whit Chiken Stew As Precourse... Tastey... Mabey You Should Join? You Would Be An Exelenct Snack After It <3

Well Well Well. If you don't want me to kidnapp your pony and eat it, you better not eat my roosters
Well Well Well. If you don't want me to kidnapp your pony and eat it, you better not eat my roosters

Tobad, Hes Already Been Done... I Have One Off Hes Freinds Here In Tiny Fried Pieces :3 And You Cant Kidnapp My Vin vin <3 , But I Can Whit Your Roosters :3
lol

FUCK YOU

Hey Hey, Your Where The One Said I Eat Ponies... Your Brought This Uppon Your Self <3
lol

Well i will destroy ever living pony in this whole world and feed them to the poor kids in kenya. See, i am a nice person