i think something is wrong with the forums still lol

also abdy thats in the past
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Yeah, I noticed the forums were down. Not just that either, it's a bit glitchy too. What did the mods and the tech team do?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Yeah, I noticed the forums were down. Not just that either, it's a bit glitchy too. What did the mods and the tech team do?

I don't know but what ever has happen it is confusing the shit out of me.

I'm going to see if someone in support knows.
Plus, even though Ave's the leader, I like to think of us as more of a team than a mere clan. [/sappytalk]

And the forums are freaking out for me, too. Hopefully there wasn't another hack or something.

(This post should be under Abdy's)
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
I haven't posted in awhile. So here I am. Anyways been following the dsc and we probably will wait for inferno's call to become official.
Also ave you left the clan. We persuaded you to come back. If we didnt, you wouldn't have that feeling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abdy's post is definitely more than an hour ago. Same with Rex's

Hampa y u no fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Lunie, Hello mate! I'm an ally here too, I post here all the time, so don't be confused ;)

Hampuh, u suks, fiks foarum naow...dsfzdstges5rt

Everyone, new motivating song i found, this time its an opening from an anime "naruto shippuden" its in japanease too, i know xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T21hL...eature=mh_lolz
Hopefully the forum is all good now, I hope. Ran out of things to read on reddit yesterday and then go to check toribash forum, bam, dead.
Also, I'm glad you feel good here ave. You deserve to

Also met, I think I prefer Blue Bird from it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmLDGLL-cA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech