Toribash
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I get fed with her always. I get the trinity for the sheen and zeal and phage so I slow them and catch them at the same time. Even had a running hecarim that could not escape.

You asked what we thought of your build and for help with it.
Everyone of us said to swap out tri force with wits end as it is far more effective on shyvana than tri force. You completely ignore this and continue to say your build is the best.

New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
What's best counter against top Lee?

Riven seemed to work pretty well. But that was pertty even match up imo.

Riven is the only viable one in my opinion. Though Darius and Udyr both beat out Lee Sin, the problem with those two is that they're really open to ganks, especially as a top laner. A half decent jungle should shut down both Darius and Udyr.

Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I get fed with her always. I get the trinity for the sheen and zeal and phage so I slow them and catch them at the same time. Even had a running hecarim that could not escape.

oh

Last edited by Numbers; Nov 23, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
owned.

Anywho, I played a couple games with some vent buddies. Since I'm the best one amongst them, I play AP mid more often than not. And I make all the calls. They plan to start ranked 5s but I've seen them play... :s They play too many arams and too few games to have enough experience, but I'll let them entertain the thought.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
What's best counter against top Lee?

Riven seemed to work pretty well. But that was pertty even match up imo.

You can beat him with most of the solo toppers. Just dodge resonating strike and watch out for ganks. Jayce is good against him. Long range poke and knockback. And Wukong too. Just juke the shit out of him.

Also don't you hate it when you are playing Wukong and you press "S" there are some noobs who always attack you even if it's a clone and when you run away they go like wtf where did he go. Has happened to me multiple times. So against some people I don't know if I should juke them like that. Had a situation where it was 2 vs 1. One knew his W skill the other didn't. So the smart one ran past me checking nearest bushes and the other one was hitting me. I knew that the dumb one didn't understand my clone thingies so I was fucked anyway.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
You can beat him with most of the solo toppers. Just dodge resonating strike and watch out for ganks. Jayce is good against him. Long range poke and knockback. And Wukong too. Just juke the shit out of him.

That's why you jump to a friendly minion, then slow them with e. Only then should you q on the guy for added damage, not engage with q.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Alright, here's a little question for you guys, who do you think would win against each other :
Jayce top, Nidalee mid, Jax jungle, gankplank bot and ez ad carry bot against amumu top, shaco jungle, morgana mid, ashe ad carry bot and teemo bot?

Just throw in a wild guess (or perhaps a reasonable one).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

Also don't you hate it when you are playing Wukong and you press "S" there are some noobs who always attack you even if it's a clone and when you run away they go like wtf where did he go. Has happened to me multiple times. So against some people I don't know if I should juke them like that. Had a situation where it was 2 vs 1. One knew his W skill the other didn't. So the smart one ran past me checking nearest bushes and the other one was hitting me. I knew that the dumb one didn't understand my clone thingies so I was fucked anyway.

Funny how faking only tricks the smart players.
haha
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
You asked what we thought of your build and for help with it.
Everyone of us said to swap out tri force with wits end as it is far more effective on shyvana than tri force. You completely ignore this and continue to say your build is the best.

I never ignored it. i tried it in 5v5's it works. But I found it better to get a trinity force aswell.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Riven is the only viable one in my opinion. Though Darius and Udyr both beat out Lee Sin, the problem with those two is that they're really open to ganks, especially as a top laner. A half decent jungle should shut down both Darius and Udyr.

oh

Those were 3v3's I was refering to 5v5's I tried her in 3v3's just recently. You people always take me to literal. >.>
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Alright, here's a little question for you guys, who do you think would win against each other :
Jayce top, Nidalee mid, Jax jungle, gankplank bot and ez ad carry bot against amumu top, shaco jungle, morgana mid, ashe ad carry bot and teemo bot?

Just throw in a wild guess (or perhaps a reasonable one).

Amumu, Shaco, Morgana, Ashe, teemo.
74 minutes long 5v53 (we had 2 leavers) match as Karthus. We almost won. In 20 minutes I think I had something around 180 or 200 farm, so that's fairly cool.

I am loving http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/ so much right now.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~