Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I guess Butler and TyZi worked it out?

nope apparently icky unbanned me and they still need to discuss the matter with me before they come to a final decision i'm assuming
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Where did you even slur?
(I give you permission to say what you said, I guess.)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Where did you even slur?
(I give you permission to say what you said, I guess.)

I quoted lyrics from this song (the first verse before the chorus) on a rap battles thread in wibbles.. It's honestly not offensive as it isn't racism nor hate speech but it's whatever apparently it's still a slur
I censored the n word in my post too incase people did find it offensive but it didn't matter..
I didn't even get a warning or a PM asking to either edit it further or delete it completely
Urgh, I'd honestly ban people for rap, regardless if it was racist or not.
But yeah, the staff see all slurs as a no go, even if it's not said in a mean manner.
The fact that you got banned even when you censored the word is shit though, if they really wanted to censor words then they could just add a replacement for said slurs to change it to **** or something.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Urgh, I'd honestly ban people for rap, regardless if it was racist or not.
But yeah, the staff see all slurs as a no go, even if it's not said in a mean manner.
The fact that you got banned even when you censored the word is shit though, if they really wanted to censor words then they could just add a replacement for said slurs to change it to **** or something.

Yeah it's whatever though, I was unbanned anyway so I'm not going to argue against the ban reason and stuff