Toribash
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Sorry was gone for thanksgiving. And back to say shyvvana with a trinity force since she is a spammable skill champ she is OP.
Why fix what is not broken?

Because every her attack her skill has lower CD -> wits end speed attack = bigger spam.
TrinityForce does get the phage proc though. And I assume Sheen procs on your double auto to deal tons of damage.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
TrinityForce does get the phage proc though. And I assume Sheen procs on your double auto to deal tons of damage.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh, maybe if you're like uber-fed but honestly it's too expensive. Randuins, wits end, phage, even aegis are all better alternatives.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I'm currently at 7 wins and 2 losses in solo queue, 1570 elo. My secret: only playing Lee Sin.

As for fives, I'm 5-1. My team went 3-1 as well in threes if that counts, though I never played those games.

What's best counter against top Lee?

Riven seemed to work pretty well. But that was pertty even match up imo.
I get fed with her always. I get the trinity for the sheen and zeal and phage so I slow them and catch them at the same time. Even had a running hecarim that could not escape.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
What's best counter against top Lee?

Riven seemed to work pretty well. But that was pertty even match up imo.

When I spectate ranked games I see a riven countering a lee top lane mostly every time.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Yeah, but i'd say build an IE after the first 2 phantom dancers. Attack speed caps at 2.5, so alot of the stats are going to waste.

Also:

Hippalus
??
eCommerce Director

3 of 12 Riot Posts 19 Hours Ago
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT #2 - I'll make a new thread for this on Black Friday. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes

NO BLACK FRIDAY SALE. CURSE YOU RIOT!

I am so glad there wasn't a black friday, I have no money for riots points atm and with Varus and Nocturne getting new skins and a possible name change in the future, the sale being sent into Jan with a snowdown showdown before it, I'm kinda glad.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Oh and :

That skin is just way too sexy

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
cho'gath version w/o legs

Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
i think it looks ugly..... lawl.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

That thing is scary.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC