Toribash
Lol if you've been a halo fan since the very first one like me, then you will find this Halo very enjoyable, it didn't get a 9.8 from ign for nothing!
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Well i started playing halo 3 first because i was originally a Nintendo fan. Halo 3 was one of my favorite xbox games so i think it was expected that halo 4 would be a great game.
Hey it's me
Halo 3 was the shit man...

I still play it D: I always made maps and made structures out of fusion coils and propane tanks xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Halo 3 was pretty amazing. Going back I remember building forts around other forts. (Fort-ception. XD)
Then Halo Reach came out, and I used so many shields in my building.

Halo in general is a great game.
Black ops 2? man come on, all of these cod games are the same, the same engine for 5 years! man, its like making your self a dinner, not finishing it, and then tommorow putting it into a microwave and heating it up, thats why i dont like cod, its all the same shit all over again, every year.

Ac3 I dont know, i never played any ac's and i dont think i will soon, im getting a graphics tablet on xmas and after that i might be getting skyrim.

Halo 4, i dont know, never played any halos, just didnt like the style, but judging by the gameplay its the same shit as reach again.
@Metriakon: Yeah you are kind of right but i am interested to see what treyarch does with zombies. That would be the only reason i get BO2 to be honest.
Hey it's me
I was going to visit D3m0nz near christmas, but he advised against it due to parents.
So, just going to stay home and have a wonderful time with family.
Also, gifts ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Knowing I'm way up here in Minnesota, there's no way I'd make it. xD
And I might just go hang out with friends/family. Mostly family, though, since
all of my friends are always busy because they're rich n stuff.
And for sure I'm gonna add a santa hat to my tori, just like I do every Christmas. :>
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@