Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

SEE!! HAH! They dont just except anyone! And to burden, U have to get 3 votes, 7 out of 10 games in any mod of their choice, and you have to have a good rep. I did all that an more . For DIAF go to the clan forum and click DIAF in the big bunch of official clans. And then click the thread that say" Want to join DIAF? Post Here!" k?
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
No offense and dont take this personal, but you make a bad name for DIAF. You're like a 10 year old. And also I like Core.

ohk guys burden and cap'n stop invading their forums. We don't wanna have a bad rep against them and 'cause war [hope so]
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by loje View Post
vlad... obviously you are a bigcity boy... lol I mean... no internet, tv...

I live on the countryside... I have a super computor, bigscreen tv and so on...

the countryside is not what it was 40 years ago :P

but yeah as you said... maby somewhere theres no internet.... but it cant be at many places... internet today is like possible to use everywhere...

true...I live in the big city but I do know how it is at the countryside(at least in my country), and in Romania, countryside isn`t as evolved as in other countries(you know what I mean :P)... so I might be wrong
Last edited by vladvlad; May 15, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
[QUOTE=CaptainLOL;1304390]SEE!! HAH! They dont just except anyone! And to burden, U have to get 3 votes, 7 out of 10 games in any mod of their choice, and you have to have a good rep. I did all that an more . For DIAF go to the clan forum and click DIAF in the big bunch of official clans. And then click the thread that say" Want to join DIAF? Post Here!" k?QUOTE]

no advertising pls.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
ohk guys burden and cap'n stop invading their forums. We don't wanna have a bad rep against them and 'cause war [hope so]

I wouldnt mind Burden invading. Hes awesome.

Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
The quest for truth should not be distrubed by political correctness.

If you don't understand - it's better to be honest that nice. Lots of people like to flower their words - and these days it is, indeed, required. I just long for the days one could be dirrect and brutally honest - which is what captainlol is doing.

Duh.. All I wanted to do was to show him that hes not the best player around. His message gave me the impression that he thought he was better than anyone in Core.

And even if that was sarcastic, how would I have known? Hes a random dude, who talks like a 12 year old. I dont know him well enough to be able to tell if he is being sarcastic.

So have mercy, Deprived.
D:
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
[DSC] Retribution

Rules:
1. Respect towards other members of the community.
2. No ingame quitting during matches.
3. No scamming other people, whether it be for textures or tc.
4. Don't use too excessive language.
5. Represent us well.[/CENTER]

Member list:

Ranking system:
In this clan there are no 'Co leaders' or 'Senior members'. In this clan once you enter it you receive a number (from 1 to 25) and you must obey everyone above your rank. Later on you might choose to opt for a higher number so you must beat the number your trying to get in a best of 10 match. These ranks do not determine who is the leader, and who are the mods, it is merely an incentive for our members to play at their best. One could say these ranks determine who is the greatest player in our clan.

No.1 Xenmas (founder/leader, 6th dan)
No.2 Deathkiing (10th dan)
No.3 Ardgevald (6th dan)
No.4 P4T0864 (6th dan)
No.5 Unnoo00 (6th dan)
No.6 Emaxxx (5th dan)
No.7 ItsnhubaaX (10th dan)
No.8 Goten931(4th dan)
Clan Bank
All donations are to be sent to 'Rbank'. This will go towards making us official (to do so we need 50k)
Current Amount: 0.00tc (But 50K is sent to Hebrew)
All donated items are to go to Rshop (creds to Ard), where they will be sold and converted into tc for the bank.
Clan Aim
To grow as a clan and become well recognised within the Toribash community

Clan Story
ret•ri•bu•tion
n.
1. Something justly deserved; recompense.
2. Something given or demanded in repayment, especially punishment.

Long ago, two great families, the Xenii and the Hanzii, were at war. Their hatred for each other was so great, they were willing to die to kill the opposite side. A great battle was held, a final battle to determine which family was superior, and they were evenly matched until an unknown evil interrupted them. The evil broke through the two families defences killing all but two of the soldiers. The two soldiers surveyed the battlefield and the twisted, broken bodies of their comrades enraged them. They fought the evil and, somehow, they won.
After the battle the soldiers were hailed as heroes. They formed a new family. They called it Retribution.

Allies and Enemies
Allies:
Sigma (Epic clan)
Element (some epic people)
DIAF (Active and decent)
Vortex (Looks promising)
Delta (Some pretty nice guys)
Phoenix (Very decent clan)
Tyfuu
Enemies
Stealth ((find their DSC in the Hall of Shame)Death owned them all in a war)
Marine Force Recon (Sigma are enemies with them)

Current War: Darkness
Here for information about the war

Application Format
Should be 4th dan +
Name
Belt
References
Your strongest mod
TimeZone (GMT)
Replays:
Two single player and two multiplayer replays

Our clan tag is [Rtb-(number)], for example [Rtb-2]Deathkiing
Last edited by Jim; Jun 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM.
We are allies now Nice clan wish it good luck :P
Although its 100% gona be official
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
I wouldnt mind Burden invading. Hes awesome.

I agree, Burden can invade whenever he wants.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3