Ranking
Originally Posted by royal View Post
very nice, how'd you do that?

probably good old fashion cash
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Do you want to be the second person to have the BAN HAMMER in this thread, tabby? because i'm not afraid to use it.if you useless post in here again i will end you
-----
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yo reading is good for the soul. wow, a scar you had when you were three.... thats a long time to have it on your head.

it happened over 2 years ago i meant. I wasn't three, i was 17 when it happened, setting up gymnastic trampolines are pretty fucking scary when they were made in the 90s, had a bar spring back and bash my head.

Trampoline

So the wheels i had, the pin didn't have the black handle on it, it was just a small screw and it was stiff to put into the trampoline itself. I put the pin in, my manager asked if it was in and to wiggle the bar carefully to make sure it was stable, it was in and the bar was locked. As we started to push the trampoline the pin came out which made the bar spring back up, past its starting position and then bashed my head, giving me a gash on my forehead, the doctor said I was pretty lucky that i didn't go unconscious, that it didn't hit my eye, my nose, my mouth and that it didn't hit anywhere it could have done damage to my brain. I had to have 2 bandages on because it bled through the first one, it was at 9:30PM, my mother had to come pick me up and drive to me the nearest hospital that was open which was a 20 minute drive, had to wait 2 hours to see a doctor.

The screw that should have the black handle on has not been replaced or fixed yet and it hasn't been fixed for years before i started working there.
Last edited by max; Jul 23, 2020 at 01:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump