Toribash
It's been slow going the past couple of days, but that's just because several of us have shit to do right now/places to be. I've popped a provigil/modafinil, and for however long it takes, I WILL get this goddamned assignment done. It's an essay discussing how various pedagogical models of teaching English are represented our country's curriculum. Best essay gets posted in some academic journal, so that's what I'll be aiming for - if I'm going to do it, I may as well do it awesomely.
Sop guys. Yes not "sup", because everyone uses "sup". SUP DESIRVES THE DEATH!
How's everyone doing? I've been inactive.
Hey Kratos what's up? I recently bought 175k from Shockey so I plan on giving a little bit of it to the clan to help with events. Anyone have anything special happen to them in the last week? Also, congratz to Ded on winning that war!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I'll be filling you guys in on some of the most interesting facts about Slapton. An area rich with unique ecological niches and breathtaking moluscs to count. I hope my sarcasm is palpable.
Good morning sweet princess
"You have sent 20,000tc to TLDRVault."
So I guess I'm back, yea.
-----
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
What the fuck, you "Kart race"?!?!

Yea yea, I just did, second time holding a steering wheel, funny as fuck.
-----
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Far right, green hair, red+black smoking jacket? Right..?

IIInsanEEE, what sort of carting is this?

That one with small cars you know, like this one
-----
That was really intense and funny, in 20 laps I think I got like 15 spins, there was a speedometer and i've reached 85 in a straight line, that was just me, a good friend, his girlfriend and two more guys, that happened because my ride took too long to get there and I've lost my spot on the main race (22 people), it was at night but the place was really well illuminated. I'm still waiting for the photos taken and the video of me spinning and then hitting the wheel-wall, If I could recomend you guys to do something funny, go Kart Racing, i'm never playing need for speed or F1 again.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Mar 26, 2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Those karts look like a heck of a time! The picture you posted of what the karts look like makes your story a whole lot more bad-ass. Before when you said karts I thought of a tiny dinky kart. Do you think you could make a head for me Insane? I would probably like it to match Quicksilver and Adamantium.
Sure can bro, PM me the details (theme, colors, budget etc).

And yes, that was freaking awesome. That picture was just an example tho, the Karts we used were a little bit... used lel.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Mar 26, 2015 at 02:29 PM.
I hope this isn't shit posting but I'll be active in the IRC if anyone wants to talk.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Damn Life, that first boomhit was insane. I liked the replay overall, but I think that the second hit you could've gotten a boom on as well had you positioned your grab differently. That kick had a lot of force but it was at a weird angle so it only connected with the head.

Thanks man! Glad you liked it

Also, i edited the second hit, and added a skeet.
Attached Files
#Life_[M]_Rusty.rpl (201.1 KB, 11 views)
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!