Toribash
Application for WAPOW
Hello, I’m Ghostly101 I am a black belt and a soon-to-be 2nd dan. I hope you don’t judge skill by belt because a lot people say I’m really good for just a black belt. And sometimes people call me an alt, honestly this is my only account. I can offer loyalty, activity and the skills I have to WAPOW. I also am good in clan wars form my previous experience in other clans. I owned a clan called Future, then I sold that clan. I am quiet and I hate to brag.
In-game activity - 10/10
Forum activity - 9/10
I post regularly if I need to, to show that I’m active, But other than that I just read whatever happens in the forums. Also I always check my PM’s and respond if I get one every time I log on. I have been on Toribash for a while now, And I’m enjoying it, I like to buy stuff to make my tori look cool. I want to learn how to make good sets and textures to make more tc. Because my main goal right now is to get a quicksilver force, I’ve considered making a shop. Clan-wise I have had a bit of experience seeing as I have owned one before. In real-life I’m happy with it and I don’t have any problems, I play basketball and I skate with my friends. I am currently starting my GCSE’s.

-Also my Skype name is unknown.gamer2
Last edited by Ghostly101; Oct 18, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
bless up fam
Wapow Application
Hello people of Wapow my name is Jp and my ingame name is Destred and i am a 2nd dan black belt, I have played toribash for a little of over a year now.. I went inactive for about 4-5 months because of schools and internet problems. Anyway i want to join Wapow to grow my skills and socialize with other members, in return I offer my full support on what ever i am capable of helping with. The mods I enjoy are ABD, Judo and Greykido. I am on the forums almost all the time browsing and checking whats new. I do get instant Pm notifications through my phones email link and I will check them when I can.... My toribash experience has been amazing so far, I have had a run in with some sour people who lack respect for others otherwise it has been awesome. My hobbies include watching anime, playing pc or making textures(I'm really bad at it though), i don't play any sports...

My skype name is morkyne

and Wapow!

Yeah i like destred in game hes really fun to play with

i say YES!!!

Destred (in discussion)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
WAPOW application
Hello there WAPOW members my name is scavenger9.I've been kicked from Nitro for some reason (hehehehe).Some of you know me like DJCHICKENKID2 Fleshmon or Smag.I'd be able to help you (clan) in clan wars.So this is my first paragraph.

My favorite mods are Aikido,ABD,Mushu/Boxshu.I'm really active and Nitro kicked the only ACTIVE member in there (me).I'm active for 1 to 10 hours so i'm pretty much a gamer so don't worry about me inactive.Hmmm lemme think oh the 2nd time I got kicked from Nitro i wrote 10 paragraphs and got denied i was here like WTF.

I post to much in forums and sometimes eh i go to much.I go on forums to check news,sets/art,and events.I always check my PMS and messages and i respond to them most of the time.BTW there are some lazy paragraphs in this application thread and i hope mine isn't lazy.

My Toribash experience in 2011 i was a green belt and I lost my password and couldn't get in.In March 2015 i made this account and i got my skills back wich is good.My Skype account is epicmusic gamer or Epicmusic GaMeR.First i can spy in Skype pm so i can tell you hehehe.

When I joined into Toribash the first clan i went to was WAPOW I really wanted to join this clan then eh 5 months or 8 after that day i was a 2nd dan.Even when i lost my account and when i still had it i wanted to join you guys i didn't know where to apply i was dumb at that time.My skills can be activated by making me mad,or Full of Energy.

My real life is pretty rough well month,My grandma died been bullied been abused and all of that.I play soccer,football,and golf.My favorite hobby is playing wit my Kendama .Well i don't have a group but i have a crew wich is playing with teh girls (if you think playing with girls is gay derp your gay)and we just run around and play some sports.

If you WAPOWERS mind i'm adding a picture First of all ahem
WAPOW!
Attached Files
mochucha.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
lol obey.rpl (49.9 KB, 1 views)
moonsick 1.rpl (49.7 KB, 1 views)
dayum son haa.rpl (63.5 KB, 1 views)
side kick.rpl (57.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by scavenger9; Oct 19, 2015 at 04:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't talk to me please im sad
So...um..hi. I'm not that good at free form apps but I will try. Here goes nothing.
Hello, Wapow. I'm Jessica, nice to meet you. I'm 16 years old, and Toribash is one of my favorite games, mainly because of how you can do something in the game that no one (almost) could do IRL(ex: Rip you own head off and keep living. Jump about fifty feet in the air and land without any pain. Get both you arms ripped off and still be able to grab and contract wrists and elbows, etc.)

I'm in game almost every single day, because I really like toribash, and it is very fun to play. I'm fairly active on the forums (I try to post every day), and I like to stay up to date with the clan events/news. I've been in a bunch of clans, but my most recent ones were Mythical, Future, and Fairy. I left mythical because most of the time when I was online, nobody else was, with a few exceptions. I left future because I didn't really feel accepted there and many of the members ignored me when I tried to talk with them. I left fairy also because of inactivity (except for my bae Natmex). I wanted to join Wapow because first of all, it seems like a fairly active clan, and second of all, I would like to learn from all the skilled members in this clan, and I think this would be a great opportunity to make friends and become stronger.

I can contribute to Wapow by...um...*mental checklist begins: Rich? Nope. Skilled in Art? Hell no. Very skilled and able to teach others? I wish. Happy and willing to help others? Yes!*. Okay, I can contribute to Wapow by offering a friendly attitude and the willingness to help others. I'm also very good at helping people finish venting and be happy .

My best/favorite mod would be Boxshu, by far. I love boxshu (partially because I can actually DM people in it). I've also spent a lot of time on it so I think I am decent at it. I'm also fairly decent and ABD.

My one and only infraction was a long time ago, but I believe it was because I posted something useless on a thread.

I do not have skype, but I am contactable over steam at ZephAxix and over email (zephaxix@gmail.com).

As I told you before, my name is Jessica. I'm 16 and I live in Washington, and I want to go to UW. I like reading, and I also take Karate. I'm 5'2 (haven't hit my growth spurt yet). I have a dog and her name is Pebbles (she is the cutest thing ever!!). I have an awesome friend named Jackson who has always been there for me, and we like to do a lot of activities together, like snowboarding.
WAPOW
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
sorry for invade but you said that you are 13 in the jolt app right?
and btw its cp'd from jolt's app as well.
Scavenger9

After asking around a bit and the stolen texture thread Denied

Moatz

Thanks for the info ZephAxix Denied for not following rules and idk you should probably go to a doctor if your growing up that fast. It's not natural
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Scavenger9

After asking around a bit and the stolen texture thread Denied

Moatz

Thanks for the info ZephAxix Denied for not following rules and idk you should probably go to a doctor if your growing up that fast. It's not natural

Growing up that fast? How so?
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Well you see

4 days ago

And then today

Today

As you can see not norm growth rate. Most people i know dont grow 3 years in 4 days
Last edited by Flames; Oct 19, 2015 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Banana
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!