Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MRootz View Post
Another head of mine made it too the Showcase
Head
Showcase

it's because you're beautiful

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
EDIT: Just watched Osiris fist fight a microscope

I'm calling ASPCA
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
it's a comspericy

it's obviously placed there and set at a certain frequency to control the minds of sea lions.
Last edited by Facade; Jun 28, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
What gender are you: Female.
Do you understand how to work an oven: Yes, but I have no arms.
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: Make cookies. Shape them into dicks. Bake. Sell them to all of my neighbours.
What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: I have only attained the 'participation badge', and I am working on earning the rest through hard labor and drug money.
Is it dobbys fault: If he is a cisgendered scum, then yes.
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: I can braid hair, but I can't bake or sow. I'm working on sowing though, it passes the time when I'm visiting my grandmother.
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: I am too young to read.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: My good friend BoStaff invited me and bribed me with cookies and not homosexual make out sessions with pillow fights.