Toribash
Yes, but I hardly post in the forum.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I am terribly sick. I have been vomiting, sleeping, and pooping all day long. I can't eat anything, I can't even drink anything. It all goes in a bucket afterwards. Now I am feeling a bit better, I am still cautious with drinking water. Either way I feel like shit. I will probably send you guys Christmas presents later. But for now I have an idea, which is.. our very own RVNG New Year. We will announce the member of the year in different categories and ranks, and each first place gets a prize. Hopefully I will be able to host this event along with others that wish to help, but time will show. I seriously feel like vomiting right now.
Phillip out.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Poor phillip I GIVE YOU MY BEST WISHES THAT YOU FEEL BETTER NOW! GET SOME REST AND MAKE SURE YOU GET WATER OR GINGER ALE IN YOUR SYSTEM! As for the event I will help host as well I promise you this.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
I am terribly sick. I have been vomiting, sleeping, and pooping all day long. I can't eat anything, I can't even drink anything. It all goes in a bucket afterwards. Now I am feeling a bit better, I am still cautious with drinking water. Either way I feel like shit. I will probably send you guys Christmas presents later. But for now I have an idea, which is.. our very own RVNG New Year. We will announce the member of the year in different categories and ranks, and each first place gets a prize. Hopefully I will be able to host this event along with others that wish to help, but time will show. I seriously feel like vomiting right now.
Phillip out.

Get better soon, buddy.
Your suggestion sounds great.

We're missing one thing, though.
Prizes.

Since ShawShank sent me a set containing items, I'm basically restocked again.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I got a few category Ideas:

Best Humor
Most skilled n00b
Best set
Best sig
Best RHYMES, BITCH

Can you do any one of these?
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I win all of them jk but I'm a pretty humorous guy. Unless you mean joke telling then I suck xD I has the best set everyone knows that Meh and meh rawrstein always win
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
I got a few category Ideas:

Best Humor
Most skilled n00b
Best set
Best sig
Best RHYMES, BITCH

Can you do any one of these?

I like these, except for the last one.
We need more. MORE.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by David View Post