Toribash
I has the app on the ipod Tis be epic it doesn't show some shows though :U Like naruto and it sends me back to the main ipod screen sometimes when I'm about to play a video...
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I has the app on the ipod Tis be epic it doesn't show some shows though :U Like naruto and it sends me back to the main ipod screen sometimes when I'm about to play a video...

I watch Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. They just delay the episodes by a week for free accounts
I also watch You and Me
Tis good
I like Slice of Life animes and this one is actually innocent, no showing you some girls underwear every 5 minutes to keep you interested
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I watch Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. They just delay the episodes by a week for free accounts
I also watch You and Me
Tis good
I like Slice of Life animes and this one is actually innocent, no showing you some girls underwear every 5 minutes to keep you interested

oh thats grand I was just waiting till three to watch the 12th ep of mishriorio symphony or something that to that magnitude I'm currently watching the first ep of Lucky star and IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!! they've been talking about food for the last 10 minutes!
Thats what you get with Anime xD
Hopefully it will start to make sense soon.
Hmm Can someone help remember an anime I watched..
Its about a guy who lives life with "Angels" that take over him when something bad happens he goes to this Made up fantasy land to fight evil from his country, and then in the end it turns out he suffered from Split Personalitys after he killed his mother :S

Anyone?
Maybe its the one movie I watch called this one movie I watched XD I dunno sounds like that one movie withe big ass beetles and this one girl and sword and blood. Or it could of been castle in the sky?
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Maybe its the one movie I watch called this one movie I watched XD I dunno sounds like that one movie withe big ass beetles and this one girl and sword and blood. Or it could of been castle in the sky?

I remember a bit of it, in the sky there is a place called Gretagard :S
Ring any bells?
Hmmm that sounds vaugly familiar of... the end of the world as we know it? I dunno it sounds right anyways. Anything or it could be that one show with.... not sailor moon but something else.

SPOILER ALERT!