Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sigh. Rushed, I give you a no << You ARE "active" in the forums, but, uh.... You post random useless comments all over the place....and Torio kinda did too, for the little time that he DID post. =/ Sorry, no
i was talking to fighter because he said what colour do i want. sorry, i was just answering :l
Last edited by Rushed; May 15, 2010 at 12:14 PM.
Ok ok ok... I'm back. Sorry about that... Friends house ¬¬ Well, first of all, the next one to double post will be kicked out of this clan. God dammit... Anyway, lemme see... Rushed, you play quiter good for your belt, but you don't no how to act in forums, and that's the main requeriment to join this clan, So I guess I'll say no too. Sorry, 3 no's, you're out. About shadow heads, they're nice, but they seem too plain. Try to make shades and brights. Also, make it more alive, like with... Erm... Black lines across. Would be nice. And what else... Toriobaby? Oh yeah... He quitted because he can't take the responsabilitie of being in a clan or following rules, so yeah, bybye. Anything I forgot?
Agh...Srry for 1 hour of inactivitiness....im down at savanah because we're going to the beach and i brought my computer but im still new to the heads fardor, =P
Well Fardor, Payne won the KoT event and I'm about to get second or third. So that's some more rep for the clan.
bored needs to post more too....He is helping the clan a lot with the KoT but still...

I've also seen A LOT of hot girls at savanah.....Im going supersize

Mah paintball collection =P myweapon (13).jpg
Last edited by shadowXcor; May 16, 2010 at 05:07 AM.