Toribash
iv seen psytrance around a lot and reallly liked him so its a yes from me.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I dont really remember that name in-game which means he doesn't really stand out to me, im on the border line of yes and no, ore towards no though because he doesn't stand out and his post count sux.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
@PsyTrance

His replays arent good, showing no skills at all. which is kind of sad for a 10th dan player.
uhm, his application is bad, things just doesn't add up.

fx.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:I'm known for knowing how to play well.
~Please attach replays that shows your skill and not just replays of you decaping lowskilled players.
Or else we can't see how good a player you really are, if you are that is

So what I can see from this application is:
The low dan players you beat says your are playing well. ~we need awesome
You got no clan experience what so ever.
You got no other qualities.
Basicly you got nothing special to bring to this clan so its a No from me.

other thing, did you buy this account? Hence your skill is not on lvl with what a 10th dan should have.
Last edited by eyCoco; Feb 10, 2010 at 02:11 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
*cough*

I predicted to 40 a mass no wave comeing up because of Psy´s applycation last night xD

But id have to say..Psy didnt buy any qi. Hes just spend most of his time..or erm ALL OF IT with Judo
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Just like jabulon >.> And he turned out to never even try other mods but judo, made to custom in judo = P

So from this info and what everyone's said, no from me too

*bolded so you dont have to go through all the reading *
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
not buy qi is what they are thinking, and the ability to see if the player has the ability has uqe play with him and not to show replays.
Completing, I do not save replays, save only those I find cool, if you want to see my ability, chooses the best player of his clan to play with me in the mod that I know how to play.