Toribash
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
well you are a funny clan and you have good members are your rules make sense. Thats why I chose you.

- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
Im a Youtuber (recently my mic broke so im getting a new one and im changing channels) and I stream regularly. I am an fighter as well.

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)
yes I play the game at least 2-14 hours a day. in conjunctions on the forums most of that time.

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues?
Yes I love to fight and I think that would be very enjoyable.

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

no this is my only account. (vipercat)

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

no.

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

Oaky kind of. we've met

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

I was in attack and I left because they were too inactive. also im friends with some of the people in wapow (adam, nikos, and flow)
- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

Im a Youtuber and I stream regularly. (aside from technical issues)
Originally Posted by vipercat View Post
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
well you are a funny clan and you have good members are your rules make sense. Thats why I chose you.

Im a Youtuber (recently my mic broke so im getting a new one and im changing channels) and I stream regularly. I am an fighter as well.

yes I play the game at least 2-14 hours a day. in conjunctions on the forums most of that time.

Yes I love to fight and I think that would be very enjoyable.

no this is my only account. (vipercat)

no.

Oaky kind of. we've met

I was in attack and I left because they were too inactive. also im friends with some of the people in wapow (adam, nikos, and flow)

Im a Youtuber and I stream regularly. (aside from technical issues)

You're being discussed.
-Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
Tripstone referred me to the clan and you guys have been around for quite some time so you must be doing something right

I will definitely be an active member both in game and on the forum, I think I'd be a good addition to the roster for clan wars and/or clan leagues in aikido type mods. Plus I'm pretty chill and pretty good in game so I feel like I fit the mold.

I am currently active in game, playing most if not everyday for at least a few games, however, I have not recently been very active on the forums, but I will be much more active in the clan forum, if given the opportunity.

If I am chosen to do so I will gladly represent Evil in the competitive community

NO

Bludger, but it's been awhile.

I spoke with Oaky briefly today, but other than that nothing to date that I can recall.

I have never been kicked from a clan, there have been several smaller clans that I have joined in the past and left within a week due to the word 'clan' being of little to know meaning with them, toxic members, or no activity in game or on the forum. Clans I did have longer runs with were Rust and Metal, but these clans sadly crumbled. I also made several clans with Qubic, or as I know him Ezylryb.

I can uhh, well yeah, I don't think I have any. I'm ok at Soccer/Football and I'm pretty good at RB6 Siege I guess, I don't know.

>I am Evil<
Last edited by Bagel; Jul 5, 2016 at 05:24 AM.

Experience

Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
-Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
Tripstone referred me to the clan and you guys have been around for quite some time so you must be doing something right

I will definitely be an active member both in game and on the forum, I think I'd be a good addition to the roster for clan wars and/or clan leagues in aikido type mods. Plus I'm pretty chill and pretty good in game so I feel like I fit the mold.

I am currently active in game, playing most if not everyday for at least a few games, however, I have not recently been very active on the forums, but I will be much more active in the clan forum, if given the opportunity.

If I am chosen to do so I will gladly represent Evil in the competitive community

NO

Bludger, but it's been awhile.

I spoke with Oaky briefly today, but other than that nothing to date that I can recall.

I have never been kicked from a clan, there have been several smaller clans that I have joined in the past and left within a week due to the word 'clan' being of little to know meaning with them, toxic members, or no activity in game or on the forum. Clans I did have longer runs with were Rust and Metal, but these clans sadly crumbled. I also made several clans with Qubic, or as I know him Ezyryb.

I can uhh, well yeah, I don't think I have any. I'm ok at Soccer/Football and I'm pretty good at RB6 Siege I guess, I don't know.

>I am Evil<

Your app will be discussed in our private board. We will vote and let you know soon.
Thank you, just trying to keep it a little more active

Experience