Toribash
Originally Posted by Octane View Post
Hi...
here is some of my replays...
1)skateboard (mod+rep)
2)decap
3)self decap without head touching + uke half split.

1) You did a 270 degree spin off a fairly high jump off some stairs. It looked kinda stiff as well. I've done a 450 degree off the first skateboard mod with that really small ramp that sits on the ground and is at about a 15 degree angle. And that was my very first skating replay as well.

2) The decap was pretty cool. If it had been smoother and less stiff, would've been really awesome.

3) The self decap was kinda amusing, but the splitkick was very simple. Snapkick-esque.
Well, my try-out.
I know I grabbed a lot in these replays, and I can make new ones if you want.

Quickly made and added some decaps.
Attached Files
ORMO app 1.rpl (224.1 KB, 7 views)
ORMO app 2.rpl (129.6 KB, 5 views)
ORMO app 3.rpl (96.8 KB, 5 views)
ORMO - app01.rpl (85.5 KB, 5 views)
ORMO - app02.rpl (74.1 KB, 4 views)
ORMO - app03.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by GreekDemon; Nov 8, 2009 at 11:27 AM.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Too much grab and rip.

Your still not in with those 3 added replays.
Last edited by Splinter; Nov 8, 2009 at 06:08 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
My Application

Name-Goddog
Belt-Brown

Replays:
*#sp- Just some madman with self damage.
*#Slomo Kcik- Well for that i made a mistake with the name suppose to be Kick. Well on topic its a splitcap
*#1- Me removing some parts of uke then removing my arm then dismembering uke with it at the end there is a head hit.

~goddog
Attached Files
#Sp.rpl (212.4 KB, 7 views)
slomo Kcik.rpl (107.5 KB, 9 views)
#1.rpl (191.3 KB, 8 views)
i've just did 2 new replays... in like 30 minutes (srry but in the weekend i was inactive) hope u enjoy...
Attached Files
Oracle comp... 04.rpl (385.1 KB, 22 views)
ORMO 01.rpl (247.8 KB, 15 views)
Long gone
Goddog: No
Pulse: Beastly skeet in the first one. Your replays are very good. Its a yes from me, but if someone disagrees please tell me.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
The skeet is excellent, but I don't like the first hit. You could have easily boomed it, I don't know why you didn't take the opportunity to do so.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
thx Splinter ...
So now I have to wait that the other members say what they think?

Originally Posted by Marco View Post
The skeet is excellent, but I don't like the first hit. You could have easily boomed it, I don't know why you didn't take the opportunity to do so.

because the First part of the Oracle's competition is splitcap... so i didn't do a boomshot because i couldn't do a madman in the replay...
Last edited by Pulse; Nov 8, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
thx Splinter ...
So now I have to wait that the other members say what they think?

because the First part of the Oracle's competition is splitcap... so i didn't do a boomshot because i couldn't do a madman in the replay...

Just because it's a splitcap doesn't mean you can't make a core split, but whatever.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Just because it's a splitcap doesn't mean you can't make a core split, but whatever.

didn't know that...
btw if u want to see my boomshots i've some old stuff...
Attached Files
ORMO 01.rpl (247.8 KB, 12 views)
#K6K... 01.rpl (180.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Pulse; Nov 8, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
Long gone