Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^ Yeah, honestly looking at some of the apps after I've posted mine makes me want to repost a much better application. But as far as BlackDragans' app goes I'm going to say no. It needs a little better formatting (paragraphs and stuff) and just more organized information.
One Piece anyone?
Originally Posted by hadesone View Post
^ Yeah, honestly looking at some of the apps after I've posted mine makes me want to repost a much better application. But as far as BlackDragans' app goes I'm going to say no. It needs a little better formatting (paragraphs and stuff) and just more organized information.

I dont think he CAN do more paragraphs I mean he does have dyslexia, but I will have to say no.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Yeah its pretty sweet, I helped pubic make dat galileo replay (I'm demini) l0l and the gm team is fuckin retarded didn't even ban half my alts like this one for example. Please don't hate me for posting here just fucking with the gms to see if they will follow where I post.
honestly i like the application my brother has dyslexia so i know how hard it is for someone to type on a pc.
so i am going to give him a yes because i have a lot of respect for someone trying there hardest to make a application so its a YES from me.
-----
if it make people happy though i can edit the app so it will say what he was trying to put just a sec.
Last edited by Zack; Jan 12, 2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
It must have been pretty hard to write that and I understand, Its a yes from me.
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
so i edited Jordes application so that way people would judge him fairly now i only fixed the grammar and the misspellings so that should help.
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
I dont think he CAN do more paragraphs I mean he does have dyslexia, but I will have to say no.

By paragraphs I don't mean one sentence. But I'm going to change to neutral after ehat fly said. Lets give them a shot in game and see how they do.
One Piece anyone?
It's a yes for me. Just because somebody has a problem with spelling or whatever doesn't mean you can look at the app and go "ew the spelling is bad". That doesn't matter. It's the heart the soul even. "Organized information" doesn't do shit when you play in-game. The personality and the skill(for some people. Yes im looking at you flyace.) does. The way you act when you win or lose. We already have people with disabilities. Rex for example is anti-social. We didn't care about that. Look where he is now. He's a leader for crying out loud. It doesn't give you the right to decline somebody because they don't have spelling and grammar as perfect as yours. Seriously guys, read Wonder or Out Of My Mind soon. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Sincerely
Qukslice
P.S. I got yo back Dragon
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Its a yes from me! Hopefully you pass the in-game phase.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I have a new replay. It's been a long time since I've made one.I hope you like it.
Sincerely,
Qukslice
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15