Toribash
I say for the at least 1 post every day thing they should get one warning, then a demotion, and then a kick but yeah besides that i wont be able to post again for a couple of days because im going out of state and have to wait till i get thyre and then we will be busy unpacking and etc.... and doing other fun stuff so hope my advice helps^^^ also if they notify u they are busy or something like that then they should not get a violation love hypno
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
Sounds good to me hypno accept I thougt it was one post every three days, and have a nice trip
-----
Not being pushy but I think I deserve a promotion, I have been probaby the most active guy on this thread/in-game and recruited 2 people (wraithismy/awesomo30), all I am asking Is that you consider it.
Last edited by Grim; Jun 10, 2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Cool thanks Inferno, I'm going to bed now because it is 1:.30am goodnight everybody.
Last edited by Grim; Jun 10, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
TO didn't get any graduation gifts from y'all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
What's your real name? Isaiah Smith

Whats your Current Belt?
I used to be a 2nd dan black belt, But then I forgot the pass to that account :| now im High rank blue.

How long have you been playing?
about 3 years. (Im not the best though :|)

Current Country / GMT?
USA/Est

Any Skills For the Clan?
Well, I am good at Wushu, And other Kick based game types, And I am generaly just a good friend. :3

How active are you forum-wise?
Used to be REALLLLY active on my black account, but im getting there :3

Any Bans?
Nope.

Will you follow the Rules?
Heck yeah!

Anything else you'd like to say?
I stopped playing for a yea one time because of family problems, just to let you know. (Won't happen again! )
Originally Posted by seargentit View Post
What's your real name? Isaiah Smith

Whats your Current Belt?
I used to be a 2nd dan black belt, But then I forgot the pass to that account :| now im High rank blue.

How long have you been playing?
about 3 years. (Im not the best though :|)

Current Country / GMT?
USA/Est

Any Skills For the Clan?
Well, I am good at Wushu, And other Kick based game types, And I am generaly just a good friend. :3

How active are you forum-wise?
Used to be REALLLLY active on my black account, but im getting there :3

Any Bans?
Nope.

Will you follow the Rules?
Heck yeah!

Anything else you'd like to say?
I stopped playing for a yea one time because of family problems, just to let you know. (Won't happen again! )

I don't. Know if being a 2nd dan black belt on anoter account qualifies as being brown, but I have seen him in game and he is good if we kick some inactives to make room I say yes, otherwise we don't really need another member.
don't lower my rank *-* i can't do anything about it that my dad gives me rules when there are exams(i can only watch animes)

so DON'T lower it PLZ
Blargharghag