Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just a quick update for everyone: I'm going to be pretty busy over the next few days, so I'm going to be largely inactive in-game. I will be posting here, because that never takes too long to read and reply. Plus, I usually have this running in the background of whatever and refresh periodically.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well...Kvey posts we're going official and every still wants to talk starwars...am I the only one excited?!?!?! haha
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I'm reserving my energy, so that when it's confirmed that we are officially official (redundant much?), I will seriously go APESHIT.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:23 AM.
fl0w
If I drain some now, everyone might survive the intense excitement.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Nah. I believe in the saying, "I know we're all gonna go down, but at least we'll go down convulsing due to massive surges of endorphins as a result of the confirmation of our clan's officialdom".
fl0w
Is that an actual saying?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well, I did "say" it, which technically means that it is now a "saying". You may quote me in the future if ever the need arises.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
fl0w
Sorry for not posting much, everyone. All these walls of text about intelligent stuff hurts my brain. Anyway, they increased the belt limit again on the tourneys (Dem bastards!) so I won't be playing for a bit. I've been talking with Mpk and Maze a lot, discussing stuff less intellectual topics. I hope we actually turn official, I'd be extremely excited and just type in CAPS for a few days. The superpower I would like to have is the power to manipulate time. About to die? Freeze time. Chasing someone? Slow it down. Hate waiting? Speed it up.

Anyways, you all keep your smart talk going. I'm probably not going to do a long post like this ever again, unless necessary, and stick to small ones. Oh, and I know nothing about Star Wars, I never watched the movies nor read the books. So yea... that's why I'm an idiot. xP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timee, either I can't count, or your signature only has 17 words in it.
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
Good God ... YOU'RE RIGHT ...

I spent a week perfecting my sig. All this time, it had an error in it ...

My life is over.
-----
Thanks for pointing that out bro. I'll change it in a bit.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Unlimita....just....you sadden me.