Toribash
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
So, how's it going guys?

fine thanks for asking, tho we lost in the clan league with vector and now we are out, but it was a tight war
-----
Originally Posted by redead123 View Post
Hey guys im glad to have a second chance with you guys

nice to have you back
-----

such a long reply it even has a spoiler

Last edited by Onsola; Jun 28, 2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
spar with onsola.

spar with onsola1.rpl
-----
hey guys, wanna play? do /jo mau
Last edited by Arakata; Jun 28, 2015 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Hello or goodbye?
I wish i could be more active in here but things arent always as u want them 2 be ._. My cs go clan consumes much more time than i thought it would take.
I guess thats because were currently in the build up phase where we need to manage all things and stuff. btw if u want 2 know its looking good 4 me to become part of the main team the last 2 days me and my team partner fought well we are currently 2nd
thou i think i'll still have less time 4 mau and im struggling if i should leave or stay.
the one side says that i should stay i met many nice people like onsola skyline and many more who became friends to me the other side says that i'm use less to this clan 4 the moment and every 2 or 3 days when i look 4 a sec in the forum im pround that i can no that i was part of mau see the clan rising and falling see friends leaving and coming but now im just a bystander watching the others taking over.
even thou i was have be4 most of yall i instantly saw how dedicated onsola was when he came to us and i kinda felt how he developed a want to be clan in this great pice of fun entertainment and friendship.
but 4 now ill stay the bystander looking througt the window when walking by and asking myself how it would be to go in and be w the other having fun.
but then i decide to walk on making my circles around the town always pasing by this window asking myself the same questions every time .......
Zed501st: wow thats a really deep thought. Dont worry, as you can see I made a rank for those who were in the clan since its beginning, most of them stay as bystanders, but they stay, cause they are the history of MAU, and you Zed, you are part of our history in the clan.
Going to be moving to a new place this next 2 weeks - please dont kick me from clan if I dont post much over that timeframe still might catch me doing late night akido (maybe)
welp im back thngs in my fam. got friking worse so ill be inactive till fri. but i might be active in tues. to friday in the philippines
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"