Toribash
wasn't really sure if this was the place to post, sorry if I ish wrong o.o I got some B/W art pages I was wondering if anybody would wanna color for meh? o.o I'll pay dif prices depending on the one you color (some are huge, others small)
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it

A couple examples
-----
Top one would be worth like 10k the bottom more around 2k
Last edited by kingpin; Aug 16, 2011 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
that's why I cant do it xD
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Good good

About the art, the text is a bit missplaced. And it is a bit simple. But I like it. Try to make the text a bit more visible.

Okk ^_^
so, anybody wanna try coloring them? =o
stfu oreo! you'll color them then thank me for letting you!!