Toribash

Yea the GreenScreenshader made you pretty green, il fix that later,
maybe every banner could have his one character (Donators is Purple for example)
Porter Robinson is the shit
Recruited by: (leave this out if noone): none..
Who are you: (one paragraph or more): im mikkel, im 14 years old.. i live in holland and im game addict
why should i care: (a sentence): i do not totaly understand this question.. my bad..
Favorite mods: Aikdio(bd)
Accounts: (list your alts, any of them been banned mention it): euhm.. this is my main.. others like bamboo and stuff doesnt realy maters...
Hobbys: (describe them don't list them): i do kickboxing.. lovely job.. i play guitar.. also lovely to do
why you and not someone else: (2 sentences minimum): Im a bit rusty.. but im good (i have herd) im verry active nd stuff
references: (not people you beat, people who can vouch for you as a good person): euhm Alex a good friend of mine better known as TheDog96 could tell you alot about me..
other: (replays, whatever go here):i used to play around 3 months ago.. then i left..(toribash) still.. now i cant live without it.. still a bit rusty, also i do art.. my art also a bit rusty but its comming back up nd all..
Herp.
Yay
Yay thellbank
lol i didn't know that our bank got 180k back
and thanks to FEAR091 for loosing over 30k on betting
I'm seeling all me deactive to get it back.
Pulse gave the collectors item to daveowns for a last frame bet.
):
Last edited by Fear; Jul 8, 2023 at 03:29 AM.