Toribash
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alright Jesus so Dragon even if he is lying just stay out of their servers ingame to avoid this nonsense and Trip you and eVo need to act just the same..
Unless you can resolve these differences right here and now and kiss and make up etc
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
God fucking damn it Tripstone, you had to make a thread about this?
You could atleast PM one of the leaders or co-leader rather than making this shameful thread, it's useless in my opinion and you kept calling this clan childish? Man you just lost all of my respect towards you bromang, you could atleast say it "Unorthodox" actions towards me and my clan. You just lost your privileged to talk with me.
lul
Azuma:

ATD i'm not lying, me and eVo don't start shit with this clan anymore, its not worth our time and as I cannot because of Fish. I am just here to tell you about your members childish ways.

No reason to go all 12 year old on me saying "OMGWTFBBQ" and shit i'm just here to stop the problems before they start.. but.. it seems like you all want them to start.
Okay Tripstone.
Without proofs, I can't do anything.
This thread will be closed.
I just wanna proofs.
That is it.

ps.: Next time, PM'me, or come to our IRC channel. Thanks.
Last edited by Focz; Aug 12, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
Dragon Scamed me
Your dragon scamed me
We were dueling for 5k to 3
i won 3-1 and than he said it was a glift
i said glift?
he said yes
I said its not glift lol it glitch
and than i was good and let him play one moore time than he disconected

Proof is here

http://www.truploader.com/view/164030

I forgive him
he sent the items so i delete this
Last edited by ChessHire; Aug 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
He didn't steal you, actually, he has only been somewhat unethical (I don't understand why the fuck you guys keep doing this kind of duel).
Aw, and I'm not sure if this what he did is ilegal, but anyway, report him.

DragonGT is no longer in one, you're skilled in-game, I didn't want to do it, really... But you didn't give me options.
Last edited by Math; Aug 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM.
Uhm, hello .
Im b45. I won snabe's account. we was dueling etc...

He told me that he was leaving toribash, so...

Yeah.