Toribash
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Hi Voltage.

Dohoho.

Also I missed you, and i'll tag along with Marco and film it.

He lives closest to me so I will scout out his house and drops some flares for you guys
elsewhere
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
He lives closest to me so I will scout out his house and drops some flares for you guys

lol'd

churrz Stickistealth xP
im making a video for my film class, and im going to get footage of birds and just dub over it. it is going to be epic + oldschool talking animal style
I'm Back . However, not at the new house. The chain broke down at the last minute but after we had cancelled the internet subscription. So I could go inactive again in a few months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry rape and burn party, I'm not at home right now. I'm one step ahead of you guys.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Sorry rape and burn party, I'm not at home right now. I'm one step ahead of you guys.

...So you're on fire and your anus can now fit a pineapple up it?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Actually, I've been practicing with the anus shoving. Right now I'm up to a watermelon, a canteloupe, 2 wine bottles and a lychee fruit.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by surf View Post
I'm Back . However, not at the new house. The chain broke down at the last minute but after we had cancelled the internet subscription. So I could go inactive again in a few months.

<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Damn, I'm laughing so hard right now. I have a tear in the corner of my eye.
I was on chatroullete, using the guy with head blown up, in the bath pic.
Next next next etc, till I saw a girl, she looked cute, her grandmother was near she, when the grandmother saw the blown up guy, she made one of those "WTF ?!" faces. Best shit ever. I'll take screenshots from now on. Every funny reaction. And post it here.

Here is the pic I used :

Edit : OH fucking lol...

Few seconds after, I told him "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?"

EDIT 2 : Sup though guy ? A little scared ?
Last edited by dbuhos; Apr 4, 2010 at 07:41 PM.
Centuries Of Damn