Toribash
Hi, I'm Charlie AKA Charlest0n in game. I'm 14 and live in BC, Canada. I speak english and a small amount of french. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite sport is football. Music is a large part of my life and I am joining guitar lessons soon. My skype is derpycharleston (a poo name I know don't judge).

My favourite things to do in multiplayer are mas, trick (I'm not that good at tricking but I'm trying to learn) and pk. I'm not that good at competetive mods like aikido, abd, mushu, etc but I'm almost ok at them. I don't do SP too much but when I do it's usually DM replays or tricking/parkour replays.

My post count is glitched I think because I have way more than 4 posts and tend to check the forums quite often. In terms of in game activity, I'm on nearly every day for an hour or 2. I've met a lot of people and I would say more of them like me than not. Some of my closest friends on tb are: Bloomedia, Binklawz, Ahmet/Greed, Static.

I want to join [Vector] because I've been looking for a good replay clan and this one seems to fit the bill quite nicely, the people seem quite cool too.

Clan History
My first clan was [Crooks] I was in it for about 5-6 months and I left because it died. My 2nd clan was (Dr) I was in it for about 2 weeks then we were eaten by [Ascend] and I was in that for about 4 weeks until I left because of the inactivity.

I have never been banned

Replays
There is 1 MAS, 1 Tricking rpl, 1 PK rpl and 2 DM rpls.

Thank you for reading and for the consideration whatever decision you may make.
Attached Files
rock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 3 views)
lawz_mas_ring_5_15.tbm (18.6 KB, 6 views)
[Char] [DM] Lethal Pursuit.rpl (220.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Jul 19, 2015 at 09:46 AM.
not me
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
It's football not soccer

xlr8 pls.

I'm neutral for right now, anymore replays you have?
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Originally Posted by supermailb View Post
xlr8 pls.

I'm neutral for right now, anymore replays you have?

Are you looking for any particular type of replays?
not me
Originally Posted by supermailb View Post
How about madman and sparring replays

I don't really do madmans cause I'm sorta new to dm, trying to get into them tho. I also quit sparring a while ago cause it was getting boring. Here's something maybe like a madman and another MAS.
Last edited by Charlest0n; Jul 19, 2015 at 04:32 PM.
not me
Oohhhh k just tell me the time i cant remember good if in my country is GMT -1 or +1 ley me search and if u want ill talk u for pm (im "spamming" the thread)
Thanks