Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Eb, that was on my old account about a year ago. I think people can change...

And Moncho, sure I'll send you a PM when we can play
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Hello there, I don't know if anyone stills remember me in this organization, but seens like I've been kicked along the time. Used to be council member, incredible how the password stills the same. "yesh, I lurked on your secrets" time to change it anyways
But no problems, I'm here to make another application, for the 3rd or 4th time I think. (all times kicked because I though the organization died, without knowing it raised up to life like a zombie)

Always played aikido, only mod I play basically. Custom belt, party hard.
Replays? Well, I don't have anymore saved on my computer, but hey, take one of these I found on the trash bin. THESE

Not the best ones, but the ones I have right now.

Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Hello there, I don't know if anyone stills remember me in this organization, but seens like I've been kicked along the time. Used to be council member, incredible how the password stills the same. "yesh, I lurked on your secrets" time to change it anyways
But no problems, I'm here to make another application, for the 3rd or 4th time I think. (all times kicked because I though the organization died, without knowing it raised up to life like a zombie)

Always played aikido, only mod I play basically. Custom belt, party hard.
Replays? Well, I don't have anymore saved on my computer, but hey, take one of these I found on the trash bin. THESE

Not the best ones, but the ones I have right now.

Hi, it's not exactly fair, but once you get on the council, you're kinda always on it.

so welcome back.
I did the same thing
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Things like dark brotherhood. Also I can't find a good avy cause I don't have a computer ^.^
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Things like dark brotherhood. Also I can't find a good avy cause I don't have a computer ^.^

Just go with pimp gengar.

Can't go wrong with pimp gengar.

If you want me to help you find one, I can.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I only game on PC.
Steam: FlugleNosta

Games: Too many to list. I do play LoL and GW2 a lot though.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Vote for BoingBoing, as promised...

It's a no from me.

His style isn't very exciting, there's no... Oomph.

Nice guy though.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I feel bad now :c
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Why should you? It's just a opinion which I respect, it was nice playing with you And I appreciate your comments.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]