Ranking
TLL Application
Hi TLL buddies. BasicLunch here, I'd like to apply.

My real name is Eliezer, I am currently fifteen years old and I live in Venezuela. Yeah, I speak Spanish.
As you can see, I can speak English pretty decently but my pronunciation sucks.
I like to play videogames, hang out with my friends and drive my bycicle. My taste on music is fucked up. I also like to play Yu-Gi-Oh sometimes (i am not a nerd!!!!!!!!!2).

The reason of why I want to join TLL is because I feel really comfortable with it. I got to know most of you and it's a pretty chill clan. I know you're not so active but I don't have any problem with it.
I've been playing in-game with most of you and I usually lose my shit laughing.
I also have HexChat installed so I try to connect on #tll everyday.
I know Fear, Mj a.k.a Triston, RBB a.k.a jesus, PV2 and Templar.

I've been on like four clans:

Phoenix Rising: i don't even know why i joined lol shitty clan

DrunkenMasters or whatever lol: i thought the leader was pretty cool he wasn't but the clan started to get a lot of random members and i left

Spectators a.k.a worst clan: I had a lot of friends here so I decided to join. Time passed, it didn't feel the same and I left. I still have connection with them though.

catmeow: cool clan, probably my best decision on my toribash career
i left because haze didn't put my cat drawing on the thread wtf

I got two infractions last month, useless post. I'm not doing that shit again.

I'm also pretty active in-game, I like to play Aikido mods and racingcars.tbm.
I had a ton of replays of beating fear on ABD but my little brother deleted them so I can't show them hahahaa

Well, I think that's all. Thanks for considering my application, see you later.
Last edited by basic; Nov 15, 2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: aaa
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
i left because haze didn't put my cat drawing on the thread wtf

life is hard

Nice app, I was hoping you'd apply soon.

We'll vote on your app in our private board, so don't look for votes here.
(my vote is yes)
Good, I like your app, BasicPunch, very detailed and still on-point (I'm pretty sure I've seen you before but I could be wrong).

I also appreciate that you informed us of your infractions and your history with other clans. It's important to know such information about our applicants.

There is not much more you could have told us in that app, now what you really need to do if you want to be a member is join our IRC room. Hope to see you there.

Best of luck.
On one hand, you seem to have put some effort into your app, which is good. On the other hand, you are not being mindful of punctuation at all, your application is unorganized and confusing. If I could cast my verdict considering only your application, I would say No.

I won't do that though, we should know you better before making a definitive decision. So do stick around the IRC and join us in game when we're available.
I know Fear, Mj a.k.a Triston, RBB a.k.a jesus, PV2 and Templar.

Wut......who even are you? also, it seems i havent been on the forum in a while, and you are already in i guess.....congrats? or whatever..
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
This thread is used for applicants and judging apps. I'd refrain from posting useless things like this. Thank you.
I'll miss you
to be honest i got invited quicker than i thought
thanks i guess

Denied.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos