Toribash
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Sure, but I suck pretty bad though...
Had to resort to playing support tank ._.

I play for fun, not to win.

Unless it's ranked.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Have you tried going to task manager > processes and shutting down LoLclient.exe and LoLlauncher.exe? Maybe it just needs to reset
Dose is dead.
Legendary Nocturne skin @.@ more money to waste.

There will come a moment when I have a skin for every champion, and I will weep, for there will be no more champions to whore myself out to.

And I don't see why people play ranked :s I only play enough to get silver rating then stop giving any fucks about it. Though the maintaining highest elo change might make me just play until I cap. I dunno, I'm usually lazy about this. Plus it's a pain cause I pretty much universally play support in ranked, which is usually boring as fuck, especially cause Blitz is pretty much banned out every game. Curse you changing meta and awareness of op grab. CURSE YOU.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Already tried the processes thing, didn't work, but restarting the computer did the job, thanks sham

Oh and :

That skin is just way too sexy

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i think it looks ugly..... lawl.
8 winstreak in ranked... YEAH mund too stronk
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm stuck at "you have left a game in progress please reconnect" even after I finished the game.

Any help?

It's a ghosted game. It'll fix itself in a couple hours.
Basically what it is a match nobody can connect to and you'll only be able to play again once the minions have destroyed a nexus, which takes about 2 and a half hours.
<-- Encountered the same problem a few weeks back.
-----
Im loving J4 support right now.
Pretty much a serious kill-lane with all champions and with eq I can zone all day or go get some free kills mid.
And his unrivaled ganking ability at 6 is just orgasmic. However ive noticed that if you miss his jump combo it can turn around pretty quick as they just kite you for days.
Last edited by Fivah; Nov 22, 2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back for good.
Sorry was gone for thanksgiving. And back to say shyvvana with a trinity force since she is a spammable skill champ she is OP.
Why fix what is not broken?