Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: liambrahh (formerly liam217)
Referrals(If any): nope
Previous clans: As Liam217, I was in DAv, YES, Raid. As "liambrahh", I have not been in any clans yet.
Special skills(Replay making, Art, ect): I'm currently on holidays and looking to start making advanced siggies and avvys.
Replays(Not needed):
About yourself(Must be atleast 50 words): OK well, I'm 14 years old and my name is Liam. I go to boarding school in Australia. I play Rugby, Soccer, Cricket and Basketball(FTW). I love techno and I HAZ VOID!
Preferred mods: TK, Aikido, Judo(if i have too.)

Also i'd just like to say although at the moment i'm yellow belt, i'd say i'm better than most black belts out there, I mean my old account did get to 7th dan. I hope you make the right choice
It's a yes for me.

You have decent english and are a pretty good player, if you could improve in posting a little more that would be excellent but it's still a yes for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Um, you didn't put much effort into the About yourself, not 50 words.. And, yeah that's pretty much my only agitation, leaning towards no.
After looking into the about yourself part I sort of agree, maybe if you could rewrite that and make it a little longer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LBP for PSP is so rocking I bought it a few days ago and it is way better than PS3 version!

(For noobs, LBP=LittleBIGPlanet, PSP= PlayStationPortible, PS3= PlayStation 3)
I ♥ BenDover
Is it really?

I still would probably prefer the PS3 version, alot more online community I would assume.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My name is Liam Bulgarelli. I live in the greatest country in the world, no not Kazahkstan, Australia. I live in Brisbane which is one of the warmer parts of Australia. I was born in Wollongong, NSW. My favourite sport is Basketball which I have played for 4 years, but I also enjoy Rugby, Soccer and Cricket. I started my Toribash "Career" in late 2007 and still play it to this day.
That is much better then before and I decide to keep my vote at a yes.

Also, you started playing in 07?

What was your name?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I started single player in late '07 only played it for boredom. My computer broke leaving me without a PC while I was at boarding school, I had no internet access for a while. It actually may have been early '08 when i started play single player but I remember it was in the summer holidays. Only made Liam217 when i was starting to get good, in late 2008.
Apparently you knew me on that account but I don't remember you, although the name seems a little familiar it doesn't really jump out to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]