Toribash
lol.. Played against a whole team of off tanks >.<
We lost xD too tanky and bruiserish xD

and played gangplank...

Build:

Ninja Tabi, Ghost blade, the crit thingy that gives gps, ie, 2pd, last whisper.
100% crit.
Pew pew xD

But yet, couldn't carry.. I 1 v 3 and won.. The shen was quite tanky though >.<
Just single handedly won a lost game in ranked.

Retards on my team being retarded.

Bot lane was a shambles.

Darius I was vsing went mia to steal blue buff, he came back and I leapt on him, killed him and pushed up. Got two turrets then got raped by lee sin and oriana.

Darius was off soloing dragon so I pushed again, took a turret and placed a ward right next to the inhib before dying.

Respawned and tele'd in while the other team were at baron, took an inhib and a nexus tower before the enemy reached me (they stopped baroning while I did this), we ended up getting baron and pushing to a win after I took out their ori.

Boom

New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Let's vs Uric, sounds like you're better than me

add: AsamaTank

I hate 1v1s. I'll add you just to play together though?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
-snip-

Everyone on my team was abusing me about how I was building incorrectly, saying "TEEMO IS ONLY AP YOU IDIOT RAHH", proved all those faggots wrong :')

Yeah, but i'd say build an IE after the first 2 phantom dancers. Attack speed caps at 2.5, so alot of the stats are going to waste.

Also:

Hippalus
??
eCommerce Director

3 of 12 Riot Posts 19 Hours Ago
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT #2 - I'll make a new thread for this on Black Friday. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes

NO BLACK FRIDAY SALE. CURSE YOU RIOT!
Last edited by sham; Nov 22, 2012 at 06:05 PM.
inq.
I'm stuck at "you have left a game in progress please reconnect" even after I finished the game.

Any help?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

That's happened to me before. I got really angry, and just turned off my computer, turned it back on and it was fine.
inq.