Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NukaCola View Post
Well the original you play as a guy named turok(he looks indian) and he hunts dinosaurs..
Then the second one was crazy because you play turok again.. but intstead you play in a more modern time and the world you live in is invade by a race of reptilian humanoids that try and kill off the human race.. then you go on to kill alot of aliens.. its sweet

And then the third one takes place some time after the second. you play as either turoks neice or nephew because turok gets assassinated by an alien in the beggening. The third one is the darkest and goriest of them all.. and also my favorite.

Im not sure about the newest ones tho..

Sounds epic, I may give it a try, is it free?
@ tc : No we do not currently have the tc for this, atleast I know I don't.
Maybe if some members donated or something, i'm not quite sure.

@ clan texture shop : We could maybe have an alt account for the shop and give the pass to people in the clan and then they could just edit the shop with the head your trying to sell then the person would send the TC to whoever made the head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
Thankyou for the definition of the games but can you give me maybe an idea of some of the weapons and stuff like that?

Yeah I edited my post and added videos.. watch some of them you have alot to pick from lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ_4N...eature=related
THIS IS FOR THE LAST BOSS OF THE 3rd TUROK. He also gives me nightmares.. meet Oblivion.
Last edited by NukaCola; Nov 27, 2009 at 06:50 AM.
Cant you feel that nuclear tingle?

wut

Something smells like you Illuminaughty.

Veb does not come into my room and ban me on his own free will, I SMELL SHANANANANAGINS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame