Toribash

Speaking of Teemo. I built him with a little AD and a lot of speed. Movement speed was around 590, peaked at 650ish when using his W. Really good push, managed to push all three lanes all the way to inhibitors in three minutes by myself. Used the rest of the team to distract them with team battles. Awesome game, funnest I've played so far. Also I can't remember attack speed, it was somewhere around 3.0
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post

Speaking of Teemo. I built him with a little AD and a lot of speed. Movement speed was around 590, peaked at 650ish when using his W. Really good push, managed to push all three lanes all the way to inhibitors in three minutes by myself. Used the rest of the team to distract them with team battles. Awesome game, funnest I've played so far. Also I can't remember attack speed, it was somewhere around 3.0

Attack Speed caps at 2.5
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Its costs RP to change your server?

Yes, as I made account after the split, I can't change my server on account I am using.

Originally Posted by eddy1217 View Post
Aren't jokes supposed to be somewhat humorous?

Touch'e
I may start to main shyvana, She is so OP. Trinity force Sunfirecape atama's impaler and FoN for tank/OPdamage output. xD and the last 2 spots are merc treads and the last item depends on whats needed. ;p
I also found her very op, but all the games I played with her my purchase order was :
Boots of Speed > Ruby Crystal > Long Sword > Phage > Mercury's Treads (or berserker greaves) > vampiric scepter > madred's razors > wirggle's lantern > madred's bloodrazor > Frozen Mallet > Wit's End
then maybe a phantom dancer or whatever is needed in the last slot
makes her W so OP that the only thing you need to do is follow the enemy while auto-attacking (with W activated)

must buy her :<
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I may start to main shyvana, She is so OP. Trinity force Sunfirecape atama's impaler and FoN for tank/OPdamage output. xD and the last 2 spots are merc treads and the last item depends on whats needed. ;p

Swap out tri force for wits end.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Just bought evelyn, lost 3 matches in a row with her :<
Help please?

Here's some help. Go to the patch where DFG isn't a crappy item.

If you are playing her mid, just farm lane until six. If DFG was still good, I'd say rush that but yeah still get it.

After you are six push your lane hard and roam. Then nuke people in those other lanes.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم