Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I vote no on chriss.

reasons:
-low posts. And they ALL say they spend a lot of time on forums, which is mostly bullshit
-no effort in posts. Grammer is shitty and stuff. I mean, i don't even have perfect sentences at all, but in a clan app, you probably want show your best.
-never seen you ingame, never heard of you before.
- its been a while
Meh, i read, but don't have anything to comment on.

We need something to get excitement back into the clan. Host and event, etc.
- its been a while
Kitfox, what?
Where did that come from?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
^agreed.
An event would be great, but the timezones kind of fuck it up.
I tried to host a tourney when Nano was still in DSC, and it failed, HARD.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Very nice replays MetroX. I liked the "Another Metro Original" replay because it had the power and movement that made the decap look cool.

The other ones were kinda weak in their kicks. You need power and movement. Its not cool if you jump up and then wait for the tori to come into the right position. You need to move him towards uke.

The "Another Metro Original" replay is a great example of that.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
HAL0CE.

and uh, baboviolent. its a sexy game, free too. anybody want a match?

Heres and SS. bloody as hell.

Basicly, you look from above on these balls (either red or blue + textures) run around, with differnt weapons, trying to kill each other. include machineguns, alien weapons, flamethrowers, grenades, moltav cocktails (best weapon every, imo), bazookas.

There are 3 types of weapons. They all use a differnt key to activate. Main weapons are what you normaly use, such as SMG. Secondary weapons are ones that do weird things. there are only 3 secondary weapons: popout knives (melee), instant sheild, and kamikazee nuke. You also get some grenades. Weapons are limited, but balanced. grenades can do 1 hit KO, as can maltavs. you get 2 grenades, max 3, in a server, and you get 1 maltav.

I play this game because:
*gameplay is fun
*you get a lot of "lolwut/pwnage/WTF HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT I CALL HAX moments"
*its completely free (they even refuse to tell you where to donate, if you wanted to, claiming you should "go give it to the people in africa")
*it dosn't lag your comp, which is useful, cause its a game your comp can manage, even if its overheating
*goddamn it feels good pwn, expecially when you have a leet player with you that is the "commander"

I suggest you get it. ill help you get better at it if you do!

Game mods include FFA, CTF, and TFFA
Last edited by blkk; May 31, 2009 at 08:26 AM.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
holy SHIT. first texture set? damn good.

Thanks :3 Yea it is but I couldn't figure out what to do with the head.

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Micho, that is an epic set man, nice job.

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Um, what?
Don't you mean Micho?
Lol.

@micho: That was like, holy shiznit. It looks really good.
One texture hasn't shown up, do you not have that texture, or did you just forget to make a pic for it?
If you need tc to get you last texture, I have 21k.
I could help, lol.
PM me.

1. I sold it to kwygon
2. Those are pics of me wearing it when I didn't have my final leg text
3. I got my last text by selling it to kwygon :P

Originally Posted by fargle View Post
Fezch, that is an old pic of that set, he showed me it before he had that leg texture. Btw it is an awesome set.

Yup you were between the first who saw it
I vote no to chriss same reasons as Blkk and
I vote Yes to sly I see him/her on particularly all the forum

Hes Almost as good as me in aikido :P

And what about me pwning ya? ;o I have the replays. ;o
Thanks Temp, i think i do need to be a bit more aggressive.

Here is a small bboy attempt, i realize the decap is slow. i just wanted to try some dancy stuff before my move.
Attached Files
M-Bboy try.rpl (101.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Corey; May 31, 2009 at 12:25 PM.