Toribash
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Ikr
Plus I am proving to many how OP hybrid teemo really is. Fivah saw 1st hand. ;p
No masteries no runes and still wrecks.

Edit:
They need to finally implement NA to EU account Tranfers.
They say its not possible but that just means there coders fail to even try.

AP Teemo is better.
I R IRONMAN
ASAP Teemo is scary on the PBE. Hurricane + Malady > Pure AP = terror
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Nocturne sucks with AP, j/s. Even trying to combo his abilities, he's not a good AP type. I built him with AD and attack speed, boots of swiftness. Goes down well.
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Nocturne sucks with AP, j/s. Even trying to combo his abilities, he's not a good AP type. I built him with AD and attack speed, boots of swiftness. Goes down well.

Nocturne has 2 build paths:

1. Assassin - Build Damage and Attack Speed; Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Blood Thirster, Ghostblade
2. Bruiser - Build Defence and Damage; Frozen Mallet, Randuins Omen, Maw of Malmortius

Bruiser is better in the current meta due to his ult's jump into the fray. He is mainly used for initiation/disorientation with his ultimate's secondary effect of darkness.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I had a game where I built ahri with sorcerer's shoes and 4 deathcaps. Craziest AP ever.
I don't play much with nocturne, and when I do I roughly follow that assassin build you're talking about
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I prefer Criturne!
Critival Nocturne! So OP!

Also to get better at the game it is imperative you ignore Toon.
I R IRONMAN
^ :3
Bruiser nocturne is probably the best to be honest ;p, Playing him assasin doesnt help your team as much usually because you cant really initiate with your ult without dying in 3 seconds
♥ mushu♥