Toribash
I might just ask work to replace my iPhone 6 Plus with an iPhone 6S Plus...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
As an owner of an iPhone 6 Plus, I can say that apple are seriously behind with their UI...
I need to get a new Android phone, my last one turned into a banana.
I think I'm gonna get the Huawei P9 instead of a Samsung Galagy S7 edge like last time.
It's a cheaper phone, but it works nicely, one of my friends have one and they're happy with it.

I currently have a simple S7. It's absolutely fantastic. Lots of customization that people were yelling for from the S6, though it is a giant fingerprint magnet due to it being 97% glass.

Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
You do realize that no one buying something means it sucks right?
Shitty Product = Low Consumer Demand

Also, I like how you acting like one of those blindly loving mothers thats defending her child, saying he's a really good child, he's just misunderstood is all, even though he just killed like 20 people.

That's not necessarily true. The vast majority of phone owners are rabidly loyal to either iOS or Android and are unwilling to switch. I currently have an Android, and in my opinion, the only major differences are the amount of apps they have available (which is a developer thing) and the level of personalization you can go to. Otherwise my WinPhone (which was admittedly one of the newest models at the time) was very user friendly. It's certainly not the best system, but I would still choose it over any iOS device. Also adding on to what Space said, because consumers are unwilling to try a new system, there isn't very much money going in to make the system better, so people still stay away based on the word of friends that had issues with their device that could have been easily fixed.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Feb 24, 2017 at 09:21 PM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
When a system is made by Microsoft, it tends to be trash.
I mean, when a phone asks you to insert the installation disc, it's crap.

;)

I know, it's an old error, and it has been fixed, but I still want to stress that Windows phone, and Windows in general, is still based on the ancient NT hybrid kernel architecture. Yes, Linux as well is an old kernel, but it gets a lot more open active development that the Microsoft NT and Apple XNU alternatives get.

Android may be a butchered linux system, but it is a linux system all the same.

And well, at least Nokia went to windows phone, if they had stayed with Symbian, nokia would no longer be a company. Lol. Just wish they had gone to Android as well as windows.
Linux>Windows>gerbil shit>Mac

I don't know how to work Linux but I've seen some of the things it can do. I still wouldn't say it's a good OS for the average consumer, that's Windows' title. Exclusive Mac users all have too much money and fit into one of two categories: they are in some form of art creation, or have zero problem solving skills and common sense so they bought something that will hold their hand through everything.

Also fuck Safari and Opera.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Feb 25, 2017 at 04:05 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So, I found this game called OBEY, and there's a huge discount if you buy the four pack on Steam.

Anybody interested in playing? I made a thread about it in the Gaming Chat section.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Linux>Windows>gerbil shit>Mac

I don't know how to work Linux but I've seen some of the things it can do. I still wouldn't say it's a good OS for the average consumer, that's Windows' title. Exclusive Mac users all have too much money and fit into one of two categories: they are in some form of art creation, or have zero problem solving skills and common sense so they bought something that will hold their hand through everything.

Also fuck Safari and Opera.

Linux is, quite honestly, a bad desktop operating system.
Well, in the terms of being user friendly, It has gotten much better for new comers to use it.

But when it comes to operating servers, the only real competition is between linux distros.
The reason why Linux makes up such a vast majority of servers, is because Linux tends to be much more stable, it handles large numbers of processes running at once much better than Windows, Then there's the need for rebooting. Whereas in Windows configuration changes typically require a reboot--causing inevitable downtime--there's generally no need to restart Linux. Almost all Linux configuration changes can be done while the system is running and without affecting unrelated services.And then there's security, Linux was designed from the start to be a multiuser operating system, so only the Admin and the root user will be able to change thing to the kernel, making it much more secure, not only in a server environment, but also in a desktop environment.

Linux is also much more cost effective, being mostly free to use, there is of course, some enterprise servers, but they tend to be much cheaper than their Windows alternative.