Toribash
Hey monkey come in /jo flip
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Okay I transferred 50k from flipbank to my account so you guys can send in an application whenever you're ready. Best of luck

oh that's getting better.
well momkey. tell us when u've sent the app so we can get stressed together XD
just a fancy signature
yes we are getting there but how do they evaluate the thread exacly do they read the hole thing ?? because thats going to be quite long
I don't think they check the whole thing. It's more of a skim over to see how we act and what happens on here. I doubt they will have anything wrong with the chat. The chat's fine. Arguments have been dealt with, messages that shouldn't be here aren't here any more... So yeah.. There's nothing wrong with that. It's probably gonna be more focused on my skills as a leader and how I lead rather than you guys. So don't worry.

And the app has been sent Dark. It's the moment we've all been waiting for.

Also, I have 7 posts until I reach 1000 posts. I want to celebrate by posting about our becoming official but I doubt I'll make it. It takes weeks for them to search over out stuff. :c
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
I don't think they check the whole thing. It's more of a skim over to see how we act and what happens on here. I doubt they will have anything wrong with the chat. The chat's fine. Arguments have been dealt with, messages that shouldn't be here aren't here any more... So yeah.. There's nothing wrong with that. It's probably gonna be more focused on my skills as a leader and how I lead rather than you guys. So don't worry.

And the app has been sent Dark. It's the moment we've all been waiting for.

Also, I have 7 posts until I reach 1000 posts. I want to celebrate by posting about our becoming official but I doubt I'll make it. It takes weeks for them to search over out stuff. :c

Bruh you are panicking
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$
$$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$
$$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$
$$$$_____$$____$$$____$$_____$$$$
$$$$_____$______$______$_____$$$$
$$$$_____$______$______$_____$$$$
$$$$_____$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$_____$___$$___________$$$$$$$
$$$$_____$__$$_______________$$$$
$$$$__________$$_____________$$$$
$$$$___________$$___________$$$$$
$$$$_____________$_________$$$$$$
$$$$$_____________________$$$$$$$
$$$$$$___________________$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Flip Rocks
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
monkey are u stressed? coz me im stressed as hell. everything i do is wrong ._. omg
hope all of you get stressed like me too hue hue
just a fancy signature