Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I remember playing at my cousin's house one time and we played multi-player on Turok 2...
I played a Turok fan and he was turok. Shot arrows through me...
Good times, good times.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Well Phatrep is in then, NukaCola was going to say yes aswell because we were all playing together, but I geuss he forgot.

Welcome to the clan, remember to post alot!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Well... Im not really a new face. Ive been here for a long time, Ive just been horribly inactive.
Cant you feel that nuclear tingle?
These are some MP replays Ive gotten while playing on NukaCola... I know they arent very fancy but I've only been back for a few weeks now. I hope to have some better ones soon! :3
Attached Files
awesome split.rpl (24.8 KB, 6 views)
Very nice wushu mp.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
dropped.rpl (41.5 KB, 5 views)
Wushu decap.rpl (24.7 KB, 7 views)
Shatter.rpl (55.0 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
Back in the day me and Treacles started this clan, shortly after the clan was made he got permabanned for flaming after I kicked him out because he was trying to take over when I was the one who came up with the clan. paid for official and made the DSC.

So yeah basically, when I met Treacles in a beginner server we decided to make a clan.

Everybody in the clan right now does not know him, but I believe slifer and maybe reanimator or mobi might remember him.

Sorry if my memory fails me but... I do belive I paid for the officialness.. But I cant quite remember if you got refunded the tc after we got denied our first attempt for becoming official. And treacles posted the first Darkness[DSC] and when he got banned you replaced him as leader and I replaced you as co-leader. The rest is history.. and I went inactive a few months after we became official.. and I finally decided to come back to find myself lucky enough that you would give an old friend another chance .
Actually I made the first one, then he said it sucked and made a new one.

Anyways you sort of paid for official, he needed you to lend him money and I believe he repaid you.

Anyways, come play with me i'm in JuiceRecruit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
Well Phatrep is in then, NukaCola was going to say yes aswell because we were all playing together, but I geuss he forgot.

Welcome to the clan, remember to post alot!

Oh I didnt know I had a say or not. Then of course I say yes he was fun to play with.
can i join ?
Hello.
can i join to [Juice]?
i have black belt ,385 games to 2 dan . rank 4317 ? (I DONT REMEMBER xD)
MY FAVOURITE MODS IS WUSHU , AIKIDO , TWINSWORD ,
CAN I JOIN?
i from poland and i have 13 years