Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

dont talk anymore about nano.

and hybrid... i dont know anything bout u guys, i think the clan will scream out their knowledge about u. let's wait n see
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
he typed my name first... yay *achievement* well, show us some more ACTIVITY because either ur not intrested in this forum or you just have a life
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
hmm, sounds good, BUT if we want to win against alpha, MAD and those, we need to eat refreshers so we get stronger and more intellectfull O.O btw, i bought 39,5 refreshers today
ok well
name ingame:chrissn
belt:2nd but 3rd in 16 more games
game-fourm activity:ummm maybe 5hrs or more depending on mood
know any nanos: yes i know sniperwolf,bilza,and playaJ i know more just 2 lazy 2 put em all down 8D
GMT:um idk all i know is im central XD
i come from: kansas
past clans: TAG, iCoF, and Carbon
why you should choose me:um im pretty good in game and well 2 me im a pro dancer XD
any thing more:i like alot of bands 8D
Hey, sorry but it is going to be a no unless majority of the clan says yes.

Just that you aren't too active in the forums from what I can see, and I don't exactly know you. Maybe play with us a bit more and get to know us.
What's your in-game nick? Slycooper
What's your real name/nickname? Corbin Scott
Whats your belt? (Minimum 3rd dan) Why of course, 3rd dan
How much time do you spend playing? About 3-4 hours
Do you know any Nanos? Who? PlayaJ, blkk, BiLzA
What's your GMT? GMT -4
Where do you come from? United States, Virginia
If you were in a clan before, what clan was it, and why did you leave it? Alot: Several Reasons
Fr3styL: Bad reputation, as in several low belt members.
Steel: Good clan, just a problem with the inactivity.
uTi: Clan fell apart. People quit left and right. Leader and all, it was unstable.
Why do you think we should take you? I am an exceptional member of the toribash community. I am very active and responsible. I care for many other members, and have many friends. I think of myself as an outstanding and well known member. I seem to be good in game.
Anything more? Yeah, blkk, PlayaJ, and BiLzA wanted me in, so i applied.
Post some replays! (NB)
Attached Files
Sly-DecapKick2.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Sly-LotsOBlood.rpl (92.6 KB, 5 views)
Sly-Running-best.rpl (282.9 KB, 5 views)
Sly-tangoonceagain.rpl (553.6 KB, 4 views)
Slycooper-fatality1.1.rpl (143.0 KB, 10 views)
Sly-finaldestruction1.6.rpl (226.8 KB, 4 views)
Sly-finaldestruction1.7.rpl (148.8 KB, 3 views)
Sly-Finaldestruction1.8.rpl (220.5 KB, 3 views)
Sly0aikidopwn.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
Sly-Aikido1.4.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
Yeah, Played ingame with you and I gotta say, you aren't too shabby.

Your SP replays were meh, but your MP talnet looks promising.

You look pretty active in the forums, so if you can be active in our board, I think we can reserve a spot for oyu.