View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by saintowar View Post
NOT ME!PLAYAJ FAILS DUMB ASS! YOU FAIL TO POINT OUT MY FAIL THAT WAS REALLY PLAYAS FAIL SO YOU FAIL!!!

You suck
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post

Also when harl's back?

I saw him on msn today, so i'm assuming he's back.
lol
Originally Posted by harl
going to visit the Fuehrer for a few weeks.BRB

I THINK THAT MEANS A FEW WEEKS.ALSO JAY STOP FAILING SO MUCH YOUR OVERLOADING SHINS COMPUTER
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I need some advice.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Then wait for our answer:
Within a week, you must have collected at least 3 seals of approval coming from 3 different RAllians without even a seal of denial (with a valid justification). If you don't get them, you are not in, try again later, in 1 year maybe.
If you get the seals, it means that the crew likes you. You can wear the tag and consider yourself a member of RelaxAll.
The few weeks after you put the tag on, we'll be watching you, any violation of the rules will lead to an insta-kick. During this period, try to meet us online, so that we can know each other and have some affairs.

Yeah I apologize for the invade but I need your help.
I noticed that this clan is higher up in ranks than most other clans.
So I need some advice from you.
Could you rate my clan for me,
and tell me what I need to do to improve on it?

I tried to make a system of recruiting, similar to your Seals of Approval.
My goal is to make this clan become respectable and a powerul member of the Toribashian community,
And I sorta need your help to do so.
My clan is,
[DSC] Vampire.
heres the link.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=113856
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I'm flattered you came to us.

okay as for making your clan better, with a system where the whole clan gets to vote you really NEED to make replays mandatory (you have them s optional), the reason for this is that sometimes a guy will apply who is active at a time when some members are not. This means that they won't have much chance of seeing him ingame, so they'll need the replays to be able to make their decision.

Also i don't like the idea of ranking members, there shouldn't be members and then sub-members. Ideally you want everyone to be around the same skill level (and you don't want your sub-members reducing public opinions on the clan. If you keep and recruit just guys who will bring something you need to the clan, then you've got more chance of recruiting better guys.)

also you don't need official recruiters with the voting system, just get EVERYONE to make people they think are good apply, then you can decide together as a clan wether you let them in.

that's all i can think of for now, we're actually in the middle of re-jigging our system now so if we find something that works better then I'll let you know.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
VICTORY OVER NIKE!
Originally Posted by bdo View Post

Preliminary rounds are over!

The Preliminary rounds are over, the starting positions for the Nabi Wushu League '09 have been decided.

As stated above, we will have two independent from each other running leagues.

The Yin section and the Yan section.

Each section consits of four groups (in descending order):

Leaf group

Fire group

Wave group

Sword group

Each group contains 16 players, who will be fighting each other when we finally start.
This list will be updated as people register to fill the still available slots.

The start will be on the 1st of September.

Some participants did not show up yet, and we are filling the spaces with subs and people who get back to us via pm.

Enough of the talk, here are the positions & results:

The start will be on the 1st of September.
Be sure to check the rules of the wushu league to refresh a bit your memory on how it works.

Last edited by kwygon; Aug 15, 2009 at 12:38 PM.