Ranking
Don't forget he's low level, he's yet to learn mana management, not having any runes don't help either, but yeah if you can win a lane with clarity/tp you'd do even better with ignite/flash.

Edit: Just remembered flash is a level 12 spell, oh well..
Last edited by Taigi; Nov 20, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Taigi View Post
Don't forget he's low level, he's yet to learn mana management, not having any runes don't help either, but yeah if you can win a lane with clarity/tp you'd do even better with ignite/flash.

i said on a further note, which means that it is something he should remember for the future,

sure he needs to learn mana management, but you're not gonna learn that by using clarity, rather buy a mana pot every once in a while
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Taigi View Post

The problem with clarity is it's a crutch for bad mana management. Mana management's important and if you use clarity you're not learning it. It's fine for lowish levels, but stop using it as you feel comfortable.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
If anyone is online and wants to play, add my skype, nova.split

Playing more PvP games, lost my last few games because my team was full of retards who complained about the free-to-play change and how they "were rly gud at ashe bt cnt play her anymor". Not to mention we still had all our turrets up except outer-mid and they surrendered. We were winning ffs.

So yeah, anyone who wants to play on NA right now, add my skype and shall talk.

Also whoever recommended Ziggs before is great, I love Ziggs. I'm going to spent 4800 on caitlyn though, she's beast.
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

sometime good ninja die for good mans. RIP

Oh the lols that were had.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Sometime I want to make a room of 10 in LoL of toribash only players and record the whole match.