Toribash
Right...

This is the application we will need. I have filled the parts I want to answer in red.

Clan Application

Clan name: Back Flip.
Clan tag: (Flip)
Link to your clan's thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=410330
Link to any external forums if you are using one: N/A
Clan subtitle: (optional) N/A
Leaders name: (red and bold please) monkeyapex
Moderators you want for your board: (no more than 3 of your own clan members, the clan mods don't moderate your board for you) DarkerHarder, Fragray, xson.
If you get rejected, who to send the 25K refund to: monkeyapex

Now let me explain why I have chose a few options...

I've chose these three as moderators as I believe that they show dedication. Darker is a very mature person, as is Fragray. But I want xson to take a position aswell so that he can prove himself his worth.

I have chosen to have the money sent back to me if we are rejected as I believe that I am responsible enough to hold on to it. I do not spend my money as you can tell by the almost 90k I have lying around. Haha :P So I'd like it to stay with me if that's alright.

If anyone has any problem with this, feel free to tell me, in private or on here.

It's time to apply for official baby. ;)

BTW This is the official application form you have to fill out incase you didn't know.
its good monkey but how about mobin ?? and what do we have to do when we are moderators? ;)
-----
also guys we are 29th in clan list we need to win some more wars soon to not lose anymore ranks and catch back up to the top 20s
Last edited by fragray; Jan 1, 2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks for making me the moderator.I wish 🌠 i do my job perfectly.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Finally! We are applying to official! This is the right thing to do guys... They won't reject us, I'm sure! Have you sent the app yet monkey?

Parkour • Spar • Skating
No, not yet. I just wanted to make sure that everyone was definite on what we were doing and all our roles. I wanted to make sure you guys were happy with everything and that I wasn't making any decisions that others might disagree with.

A moderator, as far as I know, just makes sure that everything is going well in our chat and such. You'll just check everything is alright and that no fights happen, although I doubt they will. ;)

I don't know how I am going to pay them the 50k as I don't know the password to the account for the bank. I know that Mobin knows... But I don't know if Maro or Darker know... I guess if we explain our situation to the Mods/GM's they might understand and maybe gain access to the Bank? I don't know.. I'll ask about it tomorrow.

Has anyone got any preference on who we contact about the app?

"The current clan mods are Lightningkid, Hero, Ryan, Faint, and Tarlan.".
yeah that fine monkey <3
and about the pass. u can explain it clearly to a moderator so they can understand what the matter
or u can pay it by your own tc and when mobin is back, he will give the tc back to u(hope u understand my bad spellingXd)
just a fancy signature
No Ishi, don't worry. We have the TC. Thanks you for your generosity though.

I'll message them first asking what we can do about the TC. I'll see if they can do anything to get into the account first, then if that fails I will use me own TC.

I can't PM Mobin as he hasn't been on for Months. There's no way he will reply. I kinda don't think we will see Mobin again. ._.
Monkeyapex lets have war with a clan?
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.