Toribash
LG or Samsung is going to be your best bet. Sony as a company has started to decline as of late and has focused on Playstation because it's their largest moneymaker. Any other electronics made by them will likely see a dip in quality and longevity.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
True, but Honestly, I doubt their products will decline that much.
At least not enough to be noticeable.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Niko said I needed to post, even though I talk on discord almost every day. So here I am throwing some pointless context into a post to satisfy Niko, though he probably just wants me to post so he can see his own art again.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Majority of "active" people don't post, I honestly dgaf anymore.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Microsoft and Sony are only in the same business for gaming consoles. Otherwise, Sony makes home theater equipment and cameras (and bad Spiderman movies) while Microsoft makes software.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Fuck you Windows phones are great. It's just that nobody makes any apps for them. The only real app that I saw on mine was Shazam. Everything else was a bootleg copy.