Toribash
Wow, Are you really that prone to 2 sent reply

Just wow man I remember when A7x was better than all of you new [-Ethr] members. Power has all gone to you're head...
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Wow, Are you really that prone to 2 sent reply

Just wow man I remember when A7x was better than all of you new [-Ethr] members. Power has all gone to you're head...

We are tight on that rule since it might have cost us official twice, not once, twice.

Well, I like how you have applied that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Ally request via PM.

Jewww, I'm going to give you your first warning. Two sentence minimum post.

Old news get with the times -.-
-----
And you want to know WHY you haven't got it yet ? Because you're all stuck up little teenagers, If you were around when A7x was running as leader more laided back and easyier to dicuss things as a clan...

^Look at that 2 sentances JUST SO YOU KNOW...*Sigh*
Last edited by Jewww; Nov 9, 2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
^Stating that this clan is full of "stuck up little teenagers" is a good enough reason to remove you from their single allies list. If you wanna argue, do it through PM.

Anywho, today's my bday.
I'm not really celebrating it until the weekends, but I thought it'd be nice to let you guys know.

The 2 sentence rule isn't hard to follow, and I don't see why people should put an attitude towards it.
Happy B-Day D3m0nz! I'll probably send something to ya tomorrow.
As a matter of fact, your B-day and your sig link gives me inspiration for a new song. I'll tell you when I post it.

On another note, please don't post ally requests or quick messages. PM those to people.
Nyann: k

Jewww : k

D3: happy birfday

I wont be on today or tomorrow. Try not to kill yourselves
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Seem's my hot head took the best of me, Sorry is in order..Few issues and I did take them out on you Nyann
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
D3monz, Happy birthday! I don't know what else to write, but I hope you this n' that,

Jewwww, Rules are rules, they aren't made to break them, but to follow them.

BBush, I have no idea how that GIF gives you an inspiration, but kay, wierd things inspire me too, like; walls.

Nearly 600 posts ^.^ i like how i made over 500 hundread of them here.

and, oww shit!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=382218

Guys, i applied for Secret, wish me luck <3.
Last edited by Metriakon; Nov 9, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
So anyone getting black ops 2?

Im not because call of duty is full of shit...

Anyone have ac3? If so should I get it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I agree with you on call of duty, its just the same, its like, you make your self a dinner, and you have some left overs so you eat it again tommorow, its all the same shit, same physics, same engine, same weapons, i bet that in black ops 2 they only changed the hud.

I dont know what else to say, so i will just write this useless sentence so its 2 sentences, im sorry.