Toribash
Originally Posted by Tman View Post
thanks for this info. luv ja.

np

Originally Posted by ChessHire View Post
Uf thanks god you posted

I'm not god!!

Originally Posted by IseeU View Post
I'm in. If i will have to fight with clanmate, ill lose the game to let you play it.

What is your GMT?
Last edited by RKG; Aug 8, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
SEND ME TC 4FREE
[Discuss]Labi
Originally Posted by Labirynth
Application for Silver.
Hey there, I'm Labi and would like to apply for your clan Silver.

Firstly I'll go over my Toribash times.
I have recently been inactive due to school and I would like to start fresh with a new clan. I had been in a few clans, some were mine and some were not.
Here's a list:
Element
Gold Warriors
Infamous (Mine & Dead)
2 (Mine & we merged with Fallen Angels)
Fallen Angels (Co at one point)
Element I left because it wasn't the right environment me.
Gold: basically fell apart.
Infamous: All my members left, inactivity.
2: Merged.

Now, my real life.
My real name is Scott, I am 12 years old but very mature for my age. I like to do athletics and sports, mostly hockey and rugby. I live in New Zealand which GMT is +12. My English and grammer/spelling is very good. At my school I am also in a class called the ILC, it's the class in my middle school for the higher academic students, or the smarter students of the year 7 and 8. I am pretty well known, mostly by Toriprime and VIP users, My best friends are Daxter99 and CerroNegro.

My forum activity took a drop for the past month or so, but I will pick it up. From my past experience I would give myself about a 8/10.
But ingame is a bit of a different story. I'm not so ingame active, I sort of quit. I can still play, I still have my skill, but I only really play ingame if i have too, or if I'm asked too.

I would like to join Silver to meet new people, have a nice clan and like I said before, a fresh start.

You can call me Labi, I'm not bothered if I don't make it in, but that doesn't mean I don't care about this clan.

Yours Faithfully,

~Labi

I say yes.
Is there no skype anymore? Ill wait for others. He's too young. It means like i can't have sex with him cuz ill be taken to the jail.
I dont need weed to get you high.