Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Countryside!!

I dunno.. Is that the question of the day or something?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Yes it is bad.

And saying "ROFLMAO! You suck but you're propably good enough to get in core" is a direct insult to the clan, not Michstaa.

Well, Michstaa too.. But, you know

The quest for truth should not be distrubed by political correctness.

If you don't understand - it's better to be honest that nice. Lots of people like to flower their words - and these days it is, indeed, required. I just long for the days one could be dirrect and brutally honest - which is what captainlol is doing.
I think I`ll chose countryside because there the life is less stressfull or whatever but it has it`s disadvantages in some cases(depends on the country, zone of the country, etc) like no internet or TV or whatever...generally a less advanced technology that the big city but I`d still chose countryside.
Proud member of [Pandora]
vlad... obviously you are a bigcity boy... lol I mean... no internet, tv...

I live on the countryside... I have a super computor, bigscreen tv and so on...

the countryside is not what it was 40 years ago :P

but yeah as you said... maby somewhere theres no internet.... but it cant be at many places... internet today is like possible to use everywhere...
Last edited by loje; May 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
You suck but you're propably good enough to get in core" is a direct insult to the clan

Thats why I slipped in the "maybe one day you'll be good enough too." comment.

Anyway, 4:00 works for me. Don't forget, if you forget, and your chances of getting in get slimmer.

Michstaa, If you dont get in, It seems DIAF take anyone they can.
*cough*CaptainLOL*cough*
HEy
Big City.

I love Melbourne (The capital of the state of Australia I'm in).
There is always things to do, music, movies, galleries, food, markets and all kinds of wonderful things.
HEy
I only posted one post as a joke. Michstaa doesnt really care and you guys just have nothing better to do than just blab on and on about that tiny little post. And when i said "U suck but your probably good enough to get into core" I meant compared to me. Like i said. Me and michstaa are completly over it. ENOUGH!
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
Thats why I slipped in the "maybe one day you'll be good enough too." comment.

Anyway, 4:00 works for me. Don't forget, if you forget, and your chances of getting in get slimmer.

Michstaa, If you dont get in, It seems DIAF take anyone they can.
*cough*CaptainLOL*cough*

How I got into DIAF, I had to win 7 out of 10 games in aikido, wushu and kickbox, They only accept over 2nd dan belts, too. Good luck with reviving Core, btw. :]