Toribash
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
If any of you have Skype, post your username so I can add you and insult you over the internets

carlspoon
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
The shop next to the one I work at was robbed by two guys with shoutguns while I was working there today.

Polica were everywhere. They didn't shoot anyone, but they got away on motorbikes. Fucking hell I was scared after that.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Yesterday, some dude ordered 10 pizzas at the pizzeria where I work, and he didn't show up :o I made all those pizzas for nothing The whole crew was pretty happy though. We ated them ( not all ofcourse)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
The shop next to the one I work at was robbed by two guys with shoutguns while I was working there today.

Polica were everywhere. They didn't shoot anyone, but they got away on motorbikes. Fucking hell I was scared after that.

Well shit. That's purdy scary, so I guess you didn't know at the time? I'd have shit myself if I saw 'em ride off into the sunset with shotguns :L

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Yesterday, some dude ordered 10 pizzas at the pizzeria where I work, and he didn't show up :o I made all those pizzas for nothing The whole crew was pretty happy though. We ated them ( not all ofcourse)

lolfatguys
If you leave one more time I will follow you and rape your house and burn down your family.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time