Toribash
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
well it's been a while let get into my app

Hi I'm sdsman pretty sure you all remember me. My name is Logan and i live in Canada. I was once in this clan but was kicked due to inactivity (I lost my password) so I decided to try out for other clans, no responses think there probably rejecting me so I though "my as well try out for Electric again"and that's what i'm doing.

I'm trying to get back into toribash as you can see i'm doing by getting into a clan, so my first thought was Sinon but like i said no response then i tried Aether but once again no response, then i tried RelaxAll but once again no response. Then i thought Electric and that's the clan i'm trying out for right now and hoping to get a response but i pretty sure i'll get a response. This clan has friends of mine that I think i'll be friends with for a long, friends that i can rely on friends that act like friends I hope those friends remember me. This clan I know will be good for me because there's nice people there's people who you can make friends with and there's the right people for the right clan. Hope fully someone considers looking at my app like's my attitude and likes my personality and like well me in general. That's all i got and thank you for reading this. Bye Bye

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

Sorry mate but my decision is denied i hope you understand
waiting for further clan member responses
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LUA is a beautiful Language
Umbrella will rise again!
ZERO POSTS WHICH WILL NEVER CHANGE! NEVER!
ROAD TO WORST RANK IN EVERY MOD 2k15!

I tried to do something unique x)
If you need any more information feel free to ask! On this account I am currently only a Yellow belt. But I still remember much from my Toribash days and am very eager to start playing again and actually meet some people and join a team! So hopefully you'll think of me as a good addition to the team!

PS, also added two silly little replays I just made!
Attached Files
KickidyKick.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
Dance.rpl (82.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ThaFlump; Aug 27, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
I love it! I say yes but I will have to test you or either upload some multiplayer replays.I hope the others like it too because you seem like a great guy to me.
Originally Posted by ThaFlump View Post

I tried to do something unique x)
If you need any more information feel free to ask! On this account I am currently only a Yellow belt. But I still remember much from my Toribash days and am very eager to start playing again and actually meet some people and join a team! So hopefully you'll think of me as a good addition to the team!

PS, also added two silly little replays I just made!

AMAZINGLY detailed further to this i have no contras so ill give it a green light
Waiting for further member responses
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
I love it! I say yes but I will have to test you or either upload some multiplayer replays.I hope the others like it too because you seem like a great guy to me.

I'd love to fight against you!
I do have a VERY low belt, but I'm still pretty ok at the game xP

I added 2 multiplayer replays!

Btw, where do I get/accept an invite? xP
Attached Files
battleee.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
lucky save.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ThaFlump; Aug 28, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
sorry by invanding, but, click on the button on the top of the forum down of the events stuff named "Clan" and then you click on "accept".
Keep walking
Originally Posted by ThaFlump View Post
Thanks
I need to get an invite though ._.

Thanks for the reminder i just took care of that welcome and get comfy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]