Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
<---- Referral points?

*gives you a cookie*
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Well I'm the star wide receiver on our varsity basketball team! Like this one time, when I totally spiked the ball in this dude's face and got an epic strike because of it. Then they tried to tackled me, but I was all like "not today, bitch!" And then I countered them and put them in an epic half nelson.

Pwnt.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Well I'm the star wide receiver on our varsity basketball team! Like this one time, when I totally spiked the ball in this dude's face and got an epic strike because of it. Then they tried to tackled me, but I was all like "not today, bitch!" And then I countered them and put them in an epic half nelson.

Pwnt.

Ball or strike?
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post

Pwnt.

LOL i love how you made three sports into one. 5 if you consider wwe a sport
this might help u understand it

there is my head, comming out from it it's like it's soul the big pictogram behind is "Shi" or Death in japanese, then below on the left is me with uke's head, that'd be about all
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life