Toribash
Nick: Veoo
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: Not to great D:
Ingame Activity:All the time. Like almost literally.
Past Clans: this is my first I think.
Bad History: I am not to active on forums D:
Why do you want to join?: I want to have fun warring and try this great looking clan, I'd love to help the reputation of [u] also.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: A good well rounded player that is not to cocky or rude, respectful and funny
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
Im really good at dming people, I do great with decaps, splits and arm tears (w/ or without a snap kick)
Replays (post as an attachment): how?
Last edited by Veoo; Jul 29, 2015 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Typo
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Why do you want to join?: I want to have fun warring and try this great looking clan, I'd love to help the reputation of [u] also.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: A good well rounded player that is not to cocky or rude, respectful and funny
Im really good at dming people, I do great with decaps, splits and arm tears (w/ or without a snap kick)

I say no, you do need a little bit more xp on the forums, and to become more active on the forums.

Also, it doesn't look like you have good patience, as you did write a short application.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Nick:Plushtrap
Forum Activity:Im on Forums ALOT (that means everyday)
Ingame Activity: Im ingame more than im on forums
Past clans: I was in Dark,Shock,Shotz,Drunk,Akatsuki And a few more that I forgot
Bad History: Got a warning for wearing stolen textures (I didn't know opgame gave them to me without telling me they were stolen)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Well im good at many mods and im a fast learner also my friend is a art maker and I can ask if he can make the clan sets if they want
Additional Information: I enjoy playing toribash and hanging with those who put up a challenge to me , I duel if needed , I also Skype with my friends sometimes during I play in toribash , and the final thing is that im a fnaf fan and sooner or later imam get me a plushtrap set.
Originally Posted by PlushTrap View Post
Past clans: I was in Dark,Shock,Shotz,Drunk,Akatsuki And a few more that I forgot
Bad History: Got a warning for wearing stolen textures (I didn't know opgame gave them to me without telling me they were stolen)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Well im good at many mods and im a fast learner also my friend is a art maker and I can ask if he can make the clan sets if they want
Additional Information: I enjoy playing toribash and hanging with those who put up a challenge to me , I duel if needed , I also Skype with my friends sometimes during I play in toribash , and the final thing is that im a fnaf fan and sooner or later imam get me a plushtrap set.

And what exaclty is your main account?

cash to burn
and your belt is?

ugh whatever i say no

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post

No, did you even try? Please come back later when you have a bit more experience and PLEASE do not rush next time.

No. We don't do alts
ugly
Lovenarutofan

no from me
-----

oops quoted the wrong one anyways no from me
Last edited by FoJoTheFox; Jul 31, 2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump